Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    forgive english, i am Russia.
    i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
    We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
    I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Fourth (02-24-2016), la flame (02-24-2016), Traumatiser (02-24-2016)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    forgive english, i am Russia.
    i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
    We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
    I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
    someone ban this bitch for always always making me laughing as tears fall down my asian face.

Also, why tf would u call your mom while in the middle of sex? WTF dude, not to mention you're gay omfg. At least keep it a secret ROFLLLLLLLLL I'd kill my own son if he ever did this.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

la flame's Avatar icantteachuhowtoslowdance

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Did I miss something? How is this almost an 11-0 when you only played for 5 rounds? Also, why does 11-0 seem to be the magic number these days? How does 11-0 even mean anything when you set it for 30 rounds?
    because its usually set to 20. you win 11 rounds out of 20 you win the 1v1.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by la flame View Post
    because its usually set to 20. you win 11 rounds out of 20 you win the 1v1.
    And then what? You stop playing? Why not 20-0? Or what if it becomes 11-9? Why not just set it for 10 rounds in that case. Also, the screenshot only shows up to 5 rounds and he lost 1 round, so my original question was how the hell is this almost an 11-0? The answer is that it's not.

rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    ^
    Better Logic Than Tomer .
    hey

7. The following 2 users say thank you to rise for this useful post:

Draze (02-26-2016), Fourth (02-26-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rise View Post