Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    2 randoms

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    pro

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Takis > You

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeref1 View Post
    ROFL? i got banned for hitbox? mhm...
    wow you got hitbox

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to masturbate into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
    I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
    Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my 72 year old neighbor changing in the yard next door, presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
    My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
    I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Stuwadie (02-21-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm ****ing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    so pro

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Karui View Post
    both bad
    This

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to masturbate into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
    I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
    Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my 72 year old neighbor changing in the yard next door, presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
    My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
    I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm ****ing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeref1 View Post
    ROFL? i got banned for hitbox? mhm...
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ighlight=zeref

R.I.P

Next time we will use this

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information