Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PLAY LoL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    You sure you didn't copy and paste this?

Hows college Fire?
    That would be funny if he did.

Thanks
    Indeed it would.
    /10charfail.
    Isabella l Red Coats

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    I guess influence make u write these excellent speech

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Erm. No I don't copy and paste these paragraphs, they come straight from what I think of all the time. And Twist that's a pretty reliable answer there. It's just I always thought (because most of time from what I've seen) people would try and at least stick to what they think at the time.

But here's the conclusion I came too, I think it's just at any given time a person's persona can change anyway considering what situation they're in and what mental state they are in. I know this sound's quite bad, but I was thinking, you know people who go in the army, and come back from a war, might have killed a few people. I know for sure that killing people wasn't the main aim of their life when they joined up to the army, (Though some people may have). It's to serve and protect right?

And College is going fine, a few problems here and there. But mostly awesome. And Bunny I said open to debate if you understood it. o_o People with a brain. So feel free to GTFO whenever you want.
    Last edited by ~Firebrand~; 11-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Erm. No I don't copy and paste these paragraphs, they come straight from what I think of all the time. And Twist that's a pretty reliable answer there. It's just I always thought (because most of time from what I've seen) people would try and at least stick to what they think at the time.

But here's the conclusion I came too, I think it's just at any given time a person's persona can change anyway considering what situation they're in and what mental state they are in. I know this sound's quite bad, but I was thinking, you know people who go in the army, and come back from a war, might have killed a few people. I know for sure that killing people wasn't the main aim of their life when they joined up to the army, (Though some people may have). It's to serve and protect right?

And College is going fine, a few problems here and there. But mostly awesome. And Bunny I said open to debate if you understood it. o_o People with a brain. So feel free to GTFO whenever you want.
    wait, wut? how old are you again, ur in college?o.o on the other note...yeah although the power of the surroundings is added to a great deal of how people act, when people act, and why people act, their morals often conflict with situations which makes me go back to the maturity=/ hell, he may just be amoral for all i know >< and for the serve and protect thing for the army i also just see that as a quick fix... to how soldiers want to just "be the hero" as soon as they can and not actually serve their cause valiently.=[ if you really wanted to be a hero, become a politician and make sure those soldiers don't have to fight in the first place. but now im just rambling lulz. point is if you're not intoxicated or under the influence then you should be able to do whats right if you have a decent set of morals...which some people lack and which leads to most of the worlds disasters. sad true facts meng

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    wait, wut? how old are you again, ur in college?o.o on the other note...yeah although the power of the surroundings is added to a great deal of how people act, when people act, and why people act, their morals often conflict with situations which makes me go back to the maturity=/ hell, he may just be amoral for all i know >< and for the serve and protect thing for the army i also just see that as a quick fix... to how soldiers want to just "be the hero" as soon as they can and not actually serve their cause valiently.=[ if you really wanted to be a hero, become a politician and make sure those soldiers don't have to fight in the first place. but now im just rambling lulz. point is if you're not intoxicated or under the influence then you should be able to do whats right if you have a decent set of morals...which some people lack and which leads to most of the worlds disasters. sad true facts meng
    Yep, im 16. Except that he wasn't drunk at all. Meh, that's my conclusion for now anyway. It doesn't surprise me much anymore. And there's already somebody trying to do that Twist. Obama.;o

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Yep, im 16. Except that he wasn't drunk at all. Meh, that's my conclusion for now anyway. It doesn't surprise me much anymore. And there's already somebody trying to do that Twist. Obama.;o
    kk, good convo lulz, night night im in zombie mode gots to sleep nao...

BRAINSSSSSS!

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks
    lufs u fire.

Hypnosis's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Trying to read the comments but there's too much..lol cba but i think everyone is aggreeing so, me TOO!
    :banana:

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    So pretty much you wish for people to be Open minded?
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information