Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    More space plz

Suggestion title:
    Fix VIP room space

Suggestion description:
    So the way I get it is that if a room is full, 10/10 and 2 or 3 out of those 10 are VIP's, you can't enter that room because the game thinks there's already a VIP taking that extra space which is suppose to make it 11/10? So VIP's can't join full rooms unless there's less than 2 VIP in it already(?). (I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ACTUALLY THE CASE OR NOT CUZ IM STAFF AND THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO ME BUT OTHERS HAVE TOLD ME IT'S LIKE THIS)

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...old-Membership!
    That kinda makes
    Ability to join full rooms.*
    not quite right then? Could we fix so that you can still enter a full room even if there are already VIP members in there that doesn't actually take that extra space that makes it 11/10?

If this suggestion has already been made and declined somehow because of some reason, could we otherwise make it so people can see how many VIP's is in the room already so they know if they can access it anytime soon or not if the room is full? Something like this:

(Amazing paint skills I know, and don't worry, my penis is huge)

This would show how many VIP members are in the room already, and people wouldn't have to bother me with shittons of pm's asking me how many there are in the room already and if I can ask them to leave and make more space for others (happens almost everytime I play gladiator and I'm getting tired of it *sniff* )
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-29-2016 at 02:30 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (02-25-2016), leafstyler (03-04-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    yes please, tired of having 10/10 rooms that i cross fingers i can join since there might be more than 2 vip inside

Chrysanthum's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I hate when VIPs unbalance the TDMs.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people might appear bright until you hear them speak.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I like this idea, though I would use something else as that bad ass painted star.
    Currently looking through the files that we can re-use (or that isn't used like the image below).

This used to be a ping meter on ijji I believe where they had NA/EU servers split to show your connection, now my idea was to use this and boost the vip up to 6 into a room instead of 2 (not sure what the current amount is).
    Each bar/stripe stands for 1 vip or staff in the room..?

Just thinking outside of the box ;D.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Is it not possible to make it so that VIPs can only balance the room after the room is full?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I like this idea, though I would use something else as that bad ass painted star.
    Currently looking through the files that we can re-use (or that isn't used like the image below).
    http://puu.sh/nm1en/36d3692d87.png

This used to be a ping meter on ijji I believe where they had NA/EU servers split to show your connection, now my idea was to use this and boost the vip up to 6 into a room instead of 2 (not sure what the current amount is).

personally i don't think that as a staff member you should also take a spot as a vip, and yes its currently at 2, making it at 6 max could be nice. the problem this suggestion stated is that vips dont get to join a room if it has 2/2 vips and the room is not even full, vip wise, for example 10/10 when 2 are vip and you're not able to join since those count towards the maximum amount

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    we can't go to a quest room when it's full and there is no VIP in the room...

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    http://puu.sh/nm1en/36d3692d87.png

I guess this image could work fine, since it fits and could easily show how many are inside, but I think people might mistake it for being the "connection" to the room(?) or some bullshit since it's like the most iconic PING image rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    That's probably on purpose
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-26-2016 at 03:29 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    On purpose, we do not want to make it "too easy" for you players ;D.

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I guess this image could work fine, since it fits and could easily show how many are inside, but I think people might mistake it for being the "connection" to the room(?) or some bullshit since it's like the most iconic PING image rofl
    Sadly it is the iconic image for connections, ill browse through some more folder for something more fitting.
    But this way we won't have to create something new so it would be easier to play around for now with stuff that is already in the client and not being used (sadly).

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Its a trivial task to change how the limit works. Its more of an administrative decision on how they want it to work. So sure its possible.
    Last edited by S1lent; 02-26-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information