Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: halapenyo

Reason: DMG reduce - MAIN
    might be uc - he floats sometimes

Proof/Evidence:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/vuwe5d

In this winrar you have all u need .

Ping screenshots - Ping of the current suspicious round.
    Record - replay .
    Victim's perspective - the perspectives instead of enterting the replay everytime.
    extra information - explains what happend

some records are 4 days old so pls reply fast
    Last edited by BARBARR; 02-27-2016 at 02:54 AM.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Can someone reply it's so annoying when you reply after 3 days same happens with akimbos report and u guys said that the records are outdated

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The decision is going to be a bit tough/odd in regards to what we all come up with, the user has been reported this before and somehow people came to the conclusion that it was server-sided. Not sure why nor how, but we are going to hopefully discuss this together.

I for one think that the damage he receives is odd, off and unusual - I'm not sure where the entire "server-sided" thing came in from before because I don't know any other players that have this issue or have similar occurrences to it. The replays you've provided show clear examples of him using some sort of damage-reducing program - if not that, then I don't know what he could be using. I'm not one to think that this is a "server-sided" problem, as I explained above. My vote is that he should be banned, if not, an eye should be kept on him from ALL GMs.

I'll be sure to forward this to the other GMs, the sooner the better.

Thank you for your patience and don't worry in regards to the evidence - you've provided a sufficient amount.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    The decision is going to be a bit tough/odd in regards to what we all come up with, the user has been reported this before and somehow people came to the conclusion that it was server-sided. Not sure why nor how, but we are going to hopefully discuss this together.

I for one think that the damage he receives is odd, off and unusual - I'm not sure where the entire "server-sided" thing came in from before because I don't know any other players that have this issue or have similar occurrences to it. The replays you've provided show clear examples of him using some sort of damage-reducing program - if not that, then I don't know what he could be using. I'm not one to think that this is a "server-sided" problem, as I explained above. My vote is that he should be banned, if not, an eye should be kept on him from ALL GMs.

I'll be sure to forward this to the other GMs, the sooner the better.

Thank you for your patience and don't worry in regards to the evidence - you've provided a sufficient amount.
    Thank you for the reply and sorry if I misspelled something or it sounds rude because I type with phone

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with Zach and I say the user should stay banned, I remember watching some cw in Island map, I remember Josh (Arances) was 1v1ing him and I can't forget the full PB he gave him litterally full PB no distance all bullets and then Josh got killed I switched fast to halapenyo (he was using different name) and he didnt get the damage not even 1 hp down.. and this is just 1 example out of 100000..

I vote yes, he should get banned.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.twitch.tv/monkey226/v/51819143

Here adding this to the evidence watch from 13:00 (min) watch the dmg he recieves and more important listen to their call... its more THAN OBVIOUS and should be BANNED, waiting for the other GMs to write their call.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/monkey226/v/51819143

Here adding this to the evidence watch from 13:00 (min) watch the dmg he recieves and more important listen to their call... its more THAN OBVIOUS and should be BANNED, waiting for the other GMs to write their call.
    i am waiting for gms to replay too but i guess wont happen any soon

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If no other Game Moderators take action then we will take action ourselves.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    If no other Game Moderators take action then we will take action ourselves.
    just ask a gm u trust to take 20 minutes (if he is home rn) to watch it :p

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.twitch.tv/monkey226/v/51760455

i know its without a ping screen shots but please watch 56:00 9 dmg pb? ROFL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information