Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thy Lord

Thanks
    Just for the people who like to think further then the most..

The circle of life.. how you guys think about it?

I think.. when someone dies.. the spirit leaves the body(Its a fact.. if u die.. u lose a certain kg's inmediatly)

The spirit is free, and looking for a new body. When a new feutus is in the making.. the spirit crawls in.. and thats how it becomes to live..

Thats how i think about the circle of life.. debate about it.. or just tell how you think about it.

PS: stay on topic please =]

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    When you die, you get to see your OWN life in 3rd vieuw. Like you're walking around yourself watching what you're doing.(my thoughts)

Every person needs to live all different kinds of living. Such as Wealth, Poor, Pain, Happyness.

Im just wondering what's really after death.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Thy Lord

Thanks
    After death.. to my believes.. you will return, maybe in an other form. Not like an animal which describes your character or in such way. Humans stays humans. But some are in a certain 'waiting line' to get in a feutus, and they stalk people to let them know they are here. Called paranormal viewings. Which I have.. So I kind of speak out of experience. I have seen spirits. I know they are on earth. But I think at a certain time, they have to go to somewhere. Which goes in a new body(Sounds quite logical to me).

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    u die and rot in the ground. that's why u make ur life count.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thy Lord

Thanks
    You die and your body will rot.. or be burned yes. But the spirit leaves the body when u die.. Read my very first post.. its a fact that the spirit leaves the body inmediatly when u die.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    sybow do u believe in like god ? are u like religious? cuz from ur first post it seem like u dont really believe in heaven and the after life o.o

Thy Lord

Thanks
    /i'm totally ahteist. I dont believe in a god or the books of any religious form.
    There is an afterlife.. when your spirit leaves your body. Thats the afterlife.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    but what happens to u ? as in u and ur memeries when ur sprits goes to another body.

Thy Lord

Thanks
    A spirit doesn't have brains. Human body does. So the spirit will not remember anything of the past if he crawls in a new body.

ImYou's Avatar Fgunz Legend

Thanks
    Life isn't a circle, it's a square

IGN: ^2ImYou

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information