Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thy Lord

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    What about the growing worlds population?
    People join the circle??
    Where do they come from !?!

:hammer:

There are scientistic reasons for that, such as moisture loss and stuff..

Scientists actually made the proof that the spirit left the body inmediatly. Directly after you die you don't lose anything but air.

And about the growing population.. ever heard of multiple demensions?=]

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sybow View Post
    Scientists actually made the proof that the spirit left the body inmediatly. Directly after you die you don't lose anything but air.
    There is no proof of spirits in your body, it's just a fact that you lose weight, nothing been said about spirits or stuff.
    Like I said, there are reasons for the body to lose weight, which has nothing to do with religionous crap or spirits.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sybow View Post
    Just for the people who like to think further then the most..

The circle of life.. how you guys think about it?

I think.. when someone dies.. the spirit leaves the body(Its a fact.. if u die.. u lose a certain kg's inmediatly)

The spirit is free, and looking for a new body. When a new feutus is in the making.. the spirit crawls in.. and thats how it becomes to live..

Thats how i think about the circle of life.. debate about it.. or just tell how you think about it.

PS: stay on topic please =]
    Wow, you're ignorant. I talked to a physics professor about this when I was 12 because I was raised in a Christian household. He told me this was an ideal example of how uncertainty comes into measurements. It would be great if you could post a link to this "study" that was done. Something peer-reviewed, please.

Oh, and by the way, since the "spirit" doesn't have mass, it doesn't exist. And your multiple dimensions theory was also ignorant. Try to visualize a hypercube, learn the definition of perpendicular, and tell me why time is only "kind of" a dimension, then we'll talk.

Jerk's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Wow, you're ignorant. I talked to a physics professor about this when I was 12 because I was raised in a Christian household. He told me this was an ideal example of how uncertainty comes into measurements. It would be great if you could post a link to this "study" that was done. Something peer-reviewed, please.

Oh, and by the way, since the "spirit" doesn't have mass, it doesn't exist. And your multiple dimensions theory was also ignorant. Try to visualize a hypercube, learn the definition of perpendicular, and tell me why time is only "kind of" a dimension, then we'll talk.
    you is smart .
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="650" height="100"></embed></object>
    -your breath stinky cause all you do is talk .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information