Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sybow View Post
    Scientists actually made the proof that the spirit left the body inmediatly. Directly after you die you don't lose anything but air.
    There is no proof of spirits in your body, it's just a fact that you lose weight, nothing been said about spirits or stuff.
    Like I said, there are reasons for the body to lose weight, which has nothing to do with religionous crap or spirits.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Motorola View Post
    Well, my aspect of the circle of life is like Samsara: The life cycle of Birth, Death, and Rebirth.

That's how I think about it
    There is no way out of the cycle
    Also, what if you get brought back to life by doctors? You can be dead for 1 minute and 6 seconds before you lose the brain function to live, and dead for a month before your brain completely stops.

Banned

Thanks
    This hasn't been scientificlly proven whether your soul leaves your body or not but there's some strange stories out there that claim it's true.

Quite some time ago I was watching this documentary about a boy who claimed to have been someone else before he had entered another body. However, if this was really true then wouldn't everybody have a little memory of their old life? Or their life couldn't be fully judged to go hell or heaven, so God gave them another chance to live.(It's a joke)

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    i believe this in this, when 1 dies 10 are born dont you think so the world's population keeps increasing ever heard of it decreasing? btw
    live your life>you die>you enter the City of Ghosts>there u get judge for your actions during you life >Punish you if your sinful(if your very sinful they turn you into hungry ghost where you suffer from hunger for thousands of years as anything you eat will turn to charcoal in your mouth)>meet the supreme Judge >he decides whether you go up the heaven,or stay ,or reborn as animal or human>life begins again
    Last edited by Bear; 12-03-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: editing
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Jerk's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    i believe this in this, when 1 dies 10 are born dont you think so the world's population keeps increasing ever heard of it decreasing? btw
    live your life>you die>you enter the City of Ghosts>there u get judge for your actions during you life >Punish you if your sinful(if your very sinful they turn you into hungry ghost where you suffer from hunger for thousands of years as anything you eat will turn to charcoal in your mouth)>meet the supreme Judge >he decides whether you go up the heaven,or stay ,or reborn as animal or human>life begins again
    wow , by far this was the best one i ' ve read so far .
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="650" height="100"></embed></object>
    -your breath stinky cause all you do is talk .

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sybow View Post
    Just for the people who like to think further then the most..

The circle of life.. how you guys think about it?

I think.. when someone dies.. the spirit leaves the body(Its a fact.. if u die.. u lose a certain kg's inmediatly)

The spirit is free, and looking for a new body. When a new feutus is in the making.. the spirit crawls in.. and thats how it becomes to live..

Thats how i think about the circle of life.. debate about it.. or just tell how you think about it.

PS: stay on topic please =]
    Wow, you're ignorant. I talked to a physics professor about this when I was 12 because I was raised in a Christian household. He told me this was an ideal example of how uncertainty comes into measurements. It would be great if you could post a link to this "study" that was done. Something peer-reviewed, please.

Oh, and by the way, since the "spirit" doesn't have mass, it doesn't exist. And your multiple dimensions theory was also ignorant. Try to visualize a hypercube, learn the definition of perpendicular, and tell me why time is only "kind of" a dimension, then we'll talk.

Jerk's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Wow, you're ignorant. I talked to a physics professor about this when I was 12 because I was raised in a Christian household. He told me this was an ideal example of how uncertainty comes into measurements. It would be great if you could post a link to this "study" that was done. Something peer-reviewed, please.

Oh, and by the way, since the "spirit" doesn't have mass, it doesn't exist. And your multiple dimensions theory was also ignorant. Try to visualize a hypercube, learn the definition of perpendicular, and tell me why time is only "kind of" a dimension, then we'll talk.
    you is smart .
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6TSfT_BOLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="650" height="100"></embed></object>
    -your breath stinky cause all you do is talk .

PsyLight0150's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I've read accounts of people who die on the operating table and remember specific things that doctors say and do perfectly clearly. They also claim to be able to see like they were first born. Anyway, it was interesting since they had zero neural activity at the time. They were undergoing brain surgery in which the doctors had to pump all of their blood from their body to downsize the blood vessels in the brain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information