Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I can't even say it's a nice game smh. Now bounce to this beat, bitch.

♪♫ ~Walk with 30 thousand in my pocket had 'em *****s screamin like ooh ooh ooh~ ♪♫

Damn son, I almost feel sorry for you, but this shit's too funny. SMH.
    Oh, and yeah, I'm still waiting for that REPORT that u said you was gonna post. SMH.

Aight, Here we go again.

S/O #NFZ #DaShire, #ShireNation, #ShireEmpire, #The house of the Strong

S/O Traumatiser AKA Yung Jedi, AKA Obelisk Da TittyTwister, AKA 1-Punch-Man, AKA Illigitimate son of Gandalf.
    S/O Midget Midgey Boii AKA Yung Shepherd, AKA Rightful leader of FG, AKA Da Real Chuck Norris
    S/O Leon AKA Leo Da Lion, AKA I know I still owe you 1000 Coins, AKA Torture Squad, AKA I still haven't reached level 99 yet, AKA Bulba Slaya, AKA Yung Detective, AKA Israel Elite, AKA SUPERHERO AKA Terrorist Killa, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"
    S/O YungSavage AKA Jesus Christ Reincarnate V2.0 AKA KingCanada, AKA Yung Jizzle
    S/O Savage AKA Cancer, AKA Officially Half Asian, AKA Reppin BR LyF AKA Hijo de futa
    S/O Ass AKA AsianUnite, AKA Half Asian, AKA Chunky Chink
    S/O Butters AKA Mr. Ginger, AKA red, AKA Teletubbies
    S/O Stuwadie AKA 3pac AKA Frodo Swaggins AKA GIF KING
    S/O DOOM Aka Duhrty Sanchez, AKA 2 Punch Man, AKA Yung SledgeHammah, AKA Yung Lebron James
    S/O Peter AKA I dun kno ur nick man, Sorry -_-
    S/O To anyone in NFZ family if I forgot someone, I gotta remember all these ƒucking names ffs.
    S/O Roast Stone Family

Special S/O to my wife for allowing me to finish this match before having to clean my son's ass which was full of poop and not distrurbing me while the match was going on. U da realest G.

S/O TO the realest "G", Master Gandalf aka Yung Wizard, AKA White Ryder, AKA Magic Jizz

Fellowship of da Bling OUT
    Last edited by Fourth; 03-02-2016 at 09:29 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Midget (03-02-2016), Stuwadie (03-03-2016)

Thread Information