Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    To Commander Dave:

I have a few suggestions I would like to point. Before you continue reading, I warn you that as you may well know, my choice of words can be somewhat explicit. Please continue to read.

1. Aside from Notorious and StephanM I suggest you re-pick your staff properly. Some of them are quite childish in both action and words. Don't get me wrong, I know most of the staff and have played with them personally. Man, I hated StephanM so bad before, but the longer I observed, his actions on forums had a reason. Notorious seems to be mature in dealing with things so I have no comments on this.

2. Hackers. Please see it from our point of view, that having to deal with hackers are a real pain in the ƒucking ass. As someone who never used hacks in my history of GunZ, I find it really amazing to see people who are better than me and there's a lot. This actually motivates me to improve my gameplay. People play this server for different reasons, others for Ego, others for fun, others for competition. I personally play this game for nostalgia, friends and competitive play. And it sucks having to deal with people who use hitbox in TDMs, AnDs, CW's etc. This really does ruin the game. It has gotten to the point wherein you can't even CW. Sigh.

3. I'm not rushing you guys. I know it must be hard to code gunz. but man, I would like to see this server with better Anti-Lead. This server has so much to promise. I know for a fact that you used to play FG dude. Sad to see damages not registering.

4. Your Forum mods take posts too seriously like they're being paid to do their job. I mean, this is a gaming forum, of course there's gonna be trolls. I'm not telling them how to do their job, I mean they just need to chill ffs.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-06-2016 at 03:53 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Thread Information