Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    To Commander Dave:

I have a few suggestions I would like to point. Before you continue reading, I warn you that as you may well know, my choice of words can be somewhat explicit. Please continue to read.

1. Aside from Notorious and StephanM I suggest you re-pick your staff properly. Some of them are quite childish in both action and words. Don't get me wrong, I know most of the staff and have played with them personally. Man, I hated StephanM so bad before, but the longer I observed, his actions on forums had a reason. Notorious seems to be mature in dealing with things so I have no comments on this.

2. Hackers. Please see it from our point of view, that having to deal with hackers are a real pain in the ƒucking ass. As someone who never used hacks in my history of GunZ, I find it really amazing to see people who are better than me and there's a lot. This actually motivates me to improve my gameplay. People play this server for different reasons, others for Ego, others for fun, others for competition. I personally play this game for nostalgia, friends and competitive play. And it sucks having to deal with people who use hitbox in TDMs, AnDs, CW's etc. This really does ruin the game. It has gotten to the point wherein you can't even CW. Sigh.

3. I'm not rushing you guys. I know it must be hard to code gunz. but man, I would like to see this server with better Anti-Lead. This server has so much to promise. I know for a fact that you used to play FG dude. Sad to see damages not registering.

4. Your Forum mods take posts too seriously like they're being paid to do their job. I mean, this is a gaming forum, of course there's gonna be trolls. I'm not telling them how to do their job, I mean they just need to chill ffs.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-06-2016 at 03:53 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/vgQqhfq.jpg

Does anyone here speak dutch and wanna translate

i like how he stopped replying now
    kid you think i have time for your useless bullshit

3. The following user said thank you to Boostage123 for this useful post:

Sparks (03-06-2016)

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    kid you think i have time for your useless bullshit
    so can you translate to us what you said in this screenshot please? I don't speak dutch

Banned

Thanks
    so it comes down they have to make a new system for the bans but doesnt ban the people who actually needs to get ban

nice try sparks you didnt succeed

6. The following user said thank you to Myon for this useful post:

Sparks (03-06-2016)

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Go cry more sparks

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    I still dont get why surfen always defending zoro hes just prime example of one of the hackers who got unbanned fast just stop being a lil bitch boy surfen and admit he was unbanned way too fast or UNBANNED at all for hacking.

server has no standards for hackers its like their promoting hackers this way
    Don't waste it for him. He gotta stand up for his virtual friend. In the end he's all he has. PCE

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    noone can talk to this kid sparks since he ss everything, kids investigating like he's in csi or some sht

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Yin for this useful post:

Boostage123 (03-06-2016), Syzygy (03-06-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello
    Moral of le story
    Do not unban retards like zoro Shana apex and atreph who hitboxed their asses off when it's evident that they did
    Not to mention 2 of the GM's are helping those tards be unleashed ^.^
    Second chances? Sure after a year or 2
    I mean hell we unbanned a jew like hakui 6 or 7 times after he explained oc uc shotbot ddos
    Let's unban crufosine while we're at it
    I BETTER ALL - CRUFOSINE 2K13

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Sparks (03-06-2016), Sunfire (03-06-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    This thread served its purpose.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

14. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Stuwadie (03-07-2016)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information