Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by caasper View Post
    nice gonna make it my clan emblem

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    hey sparks, can i suggest u stop bitching, or take it to a private chat? because no one cares except u.

GMs already told you to take it up in PM if you have a problem.

also thanks for the ddos mate real mature of u, u definitely seem like a voice of authority in justice

http://walterreeves.code18interactiv...aysr-penny.jpg
    > talks about snaking
    > ends up snaking his own buddies (?) skype convos are op
    > becomes a major hypocrite
    > ???
    > profit!!!!!!!!!!

7. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Sparks (03-05-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Why are the GM's just ignoring this? Sus
    If you want their response, I'd suggest you pm them about it instead of calling them out in public.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I'm going to post something serious for once.

Why not delete their accounts instead of banning them. They can just bypass anyway. Also, this server already has too many problems to deal with already, let the people of fg play with eased minds that these hitboxers aren't something that they have to deal with as well man.

I know devs are working hard to make this server a better place.

Make it easier for yourselves and for your people.

Just sayin.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

10. The following 4 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Eddie (03-05-2016), Midget (03-05-2016), Sparks (03-05-2016), Stuwadie (03-05-2016)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    > talks about snaking
    > ends up snaking his own buddies (?) skype convos are op
    > becomes a major hypocrite
    > ???
    > profit!!!!!!!!!!
    damn, not really a snake when I assumed the guy didn't care as much as he did, or assumed he wasnt a snitch...? plus nothing was really revealed that the GMs didn't already know, as I've said before. sparks is just creating drama and being snaky, and ur contributing gj gj

I think Sparks has a hard time understanding this concept from the last thread he made so ill just reiterate real quick:

-Community opinions on ban and unban decisions really hold no weight, it's all up to the GMs and admins to decide on case-to-case and general rules of these things.
    -If you feel slighted by a decision, you should take it up privately with the staff because there's really no point in making a thread.

this was the answer to your last thread, I don't see the point in making another thread saying the same thing
    Last edited by Syzygy; 03-05-2016 at 03:56 AM.

Spoiler!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    damn, not really a snake when I assumed the guy didn't care as much as he did, or assumed he wasnt a snitch...? plus nothing was really revealed that the GMs didn't already know, as I've said before. sparks is just creating drama and being snaky, and ur contributing gj gj

I think Sparks has a hard time understanding this concept from the last thread he made so ill just reiterate real quick:

-Community opinions on ban and unban decisions really hold no weight, it's all up to the GMs and admins to decide on case-to-case and general rules of these things.
    -If you feel slighted by a decision, you should take it up privately with the staff because there's really no point in making a thread.

this was the answer to your last thread, I don't see the point in making another thread saying the same thing
    You're right apex, i'm the snake for not wanting to play against unlegits. I'm totally at fault and I apologize.
    I would've never posted the conversations had they not been unbanned or if you weren't pretending these players made a little mistake they should be unbanned for.

Also, I bring this up with the community because it is a community issue, I'm clearly asking how the rest of the community feels about having to face unlegits.

I can't single handedly change a GM's opinion on their bans by private messaging them, however, getting the community behind this might make a change, this is a public matter since it affects us all.

Just because you clan war with hackers instead of against, there's no need to get so defensive, you can keep this thread civil without flaming me Apex.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not pretending anything, I'm telling you its up to the GMs, not you or me.

If you're playing against unlegits, report them.

like I said, the opinion of the community doesn't hold much weight in these issues, that's been made clear.

You have been told by GMs that to discuss these issues you should take them to a private chat.

I was clan warring with and against hackers, as were a lotttttt of the clans during that period. Just because you were unaware doesn't mean you weren't clan warring with unlegits...

no ones flaming you man

Spoiler!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information