Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Me and 2 other glads tested out the kods. Verdict: Its busted mang.

----------------
    Defense

A change to the block tap to be 80% faster wrecks havoc on the weapon. A few things, it really cant defend anything everything still gets through. This kills any chance that people will be able to defend with kods and they can only choose to play offense spam.

The defense is SO bad that my friend tried to voidblock while I used a standing still jump-slash no cancel and he still got hit like 75% of the time. Essentially this completely trashes the sense of timing that players have learned because it cuts the time you are safe down to 20% compared to the old timing.

-----------
    Offense
    With macros you can do 6BF in one jump GG thanks Jetman. This basically is as fast as a low speed lawnmower. Your only option is to spam, since it can not voidblock half of the hits.
    This was actually my idea; I can remove the change it won't take long to do. I wanted to make Kodachis a more offensive weapon, which from what you're describing is what happened to them.

Do you have any recommendations to make Kodachis viable without ruining their defense?
    Last edited by SecretsOTheP; 03-07-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Thread Information