Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    PLAYERWARS
    Suggestion description:
    Playerwars is a ranked tdm system 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 ect

Pros- Playerbase could potentially grow, Your not vsin a op team cause team is completely random, Gain more skill at game ,and more knowledge about cw.
    cw may increase

Cons-GET a terrible team <But how is that a negative this shows u how to carry. what can be negative about something new ? atleast lets test it out and see how us the community enjoy it ?>

Summmary-Lets give playerwars a shot owner is willing to add this to the game but its up to you the community to want this. Lets give something new a shot. You all might think what about cw ? CW the same people your vsin over and over again every month and we all know this never anyone new or a new clan to increase competition ATLEAST with PW it can increase players who are scared or not willing to cw START cwin because they gain a mentality in the game to cw or gain skill they didn't have before to cw. Example when I was a noob I never cwed cause id always lose against the same clans over repeatedly and if I did join a good clan I still knew I sucked so I didn't cw and I stayed in duels I joined another server for PW then I came back here when that closed and all I had was cw and I started giving those who beat me 4-0 a challenge and run for their money in cw and cw became fun. Playerwars would also bring players together as a family and a squad on the game to cause more people to make clans and have their team together PLAYERWARS IS A WIN WIN IN THE COMMUINITY AS A FAMILY AND FOR COMPETITION .Thinking this might happen excites me

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Kevin Chance for this useful post:

Art (03-08-2016), BARBARR (03-08-2016), Midget (03-08-2016), olay123 (03-08-2016), pukepuke (03-08-2016), Ryöu (03-08-2016), Savage (03-08-2016), Stuwadie (03-08-2016), Syzygy (03-08-2016)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    If it contains ranks such as cs go why not
    Last edited by BARBARR; 03-08-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    been suggested before
    declined for the following reason:
    clan wars isn't as active as they are right now so adding this would cause disruption in both

Thanks
    But why not give it a try ? owner can always remove something we all cw the same people over and over ? u wouldn't even wanna try and see ?

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    time to 1v1 in cws
    bar be like : Omg free wins

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kevin Chance View Post
    But why not give it a try ? owner can always remove something we all cw the same people over and over ? u wouldn't even wanna try and see ?
    dda
    Last edited by BARBARR; 03-08-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kevin Chance View Post
    if the player count was higher than it is right now they wouldve given it a try, for now its not worth even trying since barely any decent legit players play anymore in any case

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Rip

Banned

Thanks
    i think this would be good i cw every month from rank 1-3 and you really do vs the same people every time making something new can give a new perspective on the game and maybe make new comers to the server.

Thanks
    thank you olay that's point I'm trying to make taint refuse to see this though , I understand some people scared of change but give it a try

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information