Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    So you want ranked (clan wars) but a solo version of it?
    But I suggest it would put you in at least a team of 3.

I really think this would be better as the current clan wars, with the ranked system (like league, smite or any other game with a ranked environment) it becomes really competitive.
    We could still keep clan wars as a side dish.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Kevin Chance (03-08-2016), olay123 (03-08-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    We need a change in fg

4. The following user said thank you to olay123 for this useful post:

Kevin Chance (03-08-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kevin Chance View Post
    thank you olay that's point I'm trying to make taint refuse to see this though , I understand some people scared of change but give it a try
    not change, im stating whats been said of why its been declined

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Great idea +1 from me my nig

7. The following user said thank you to Yin for this useful post:

Kevin Chance (03-08-2016)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    good idea
    But would cause bugs

Banned

Thanks
    who cares thats before not everyone has a skill level of us and top 3 tier and wanna have a opportunity to have that same rush and its not even all about cw its about the community getting together. And getting to know each other. And play with people you never played with before. Taint

10. The following user said thank you to olay123 for this useful post:

Taint (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    It may have some bug sufen but pretty sure we got good devs here that can work that out pretty well ^>^

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    To add we could use the chess rating system (what a lot of games use).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_rating_system

Personally I am hyped for this idea, we could even hand out rewards if you hit a certain rating.
    We could use the seasons for top player of that season and give that player a big reward and reset your elo for the next one (4 seasons a year, you know spring, summer, autumn and winter).

13. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-08-2016)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Let's take a look at the clans who are top 3 each month, now within those clans look at the player, notice anything? That's right same players every month taking the prizes, I for one don't find clanwarring all that enjoyable simply because I don't have the skill level to last longer than 1 minute in a clan war as it always appears to be the same top 3 clans clanwarring majority of the time.

Player Wars may upset the clanwarring players amongst FGunZ but lets be honest surely its not fun being able to win majortiy of every clanwar, competeting against the same players/teams over and over again.

Players Wars will bring a competitive play since you will be playing to rank yourself above all and at the end hopefully walking away with an award. Without being able to choose which players assist you in each game or having any control over which oppoenents you may come to face, which means you may be relied on to carry your team to victory or vise versa, you may be relying on someone on your team to carry you to victory, each victory contributing towards the ranking.

Player Wars isn't to replace Clan Wars but to be an alternative.

Feel meh?

15. The following 3 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Art (03-08-2016), Kevin Chance (03-08-2016), Syzygy (03-08-2016)

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Let's take a look at the clans who are top 3 each month, now within those clans look at the player, notice anything? That's right same players every month taking the prizes, I for one don't find clanwarring all that enjoyable simply because I don't have the skill level to last longer than 1 minute in a clan war as it always appears to be the same top 3 clans clanwarring majority of the time.

Player Wars may upset the clanwarring players amongst FGunZ but lets be honest surely its not fun being able to win majortiy of every clanwar, competeting against the same players/teams over and over again.

Players Wars will bring a competitive play since you will be playing to rank yourself above all and at the end hopefully walking away with an award. Without being able to choose which players assist you in each game or having any control over which oppoenents you may come to face, which means you may be relied on to carry your team to victory or vise versa, you may be relying on someone on your team to carry you to victory, each victory contributing towards the ranking.

Player Wars isn't to replace Clan Wars but to be an alternative.

Feel meh?
    Like Notorious said Player wars will bring a competitive play to FG, Look at another server that has player wars for example they have player wars and its "lit" as hell, an they only have about 200-270 players daily so player count should'nt even be an excuse to not add it and this will create a more competitive side to 'FG" I vouch for a lot of the decent players on 'FG' WE WANT PLAYER WARS

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    To add we could use the chess rating system (what a lot of games use).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_rating_system

Personally I am hyped for this idea, we could even hand out rewards if you hit a certain rating.
    We could use the seasons for top player of that season and give that player a big reward and reset your elo for the next one (4 seasons a year, you know spring, summer, autumn and winter).
    YOU SMArTTTT
    Last edited by Art; 03-08-2016 at 06:47 PM.

17. The following 2 users say thank you to Art for this useful post:

Kevin Chance (03-08-2016), Notorious (03-08-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information