• remove only from nades

2 2.78%
  • what am i doing in this thread

23 31.94%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Wouldn't players with 30 ping to the Host be at an disadvantage to those who are lets say 100+ ping, if rockets required LEAD.
    ofc not, it depends on when you see the rocket comming on you. with 130 ping on anti lead you didnt even see rocket commin at you and you dead already. with anti-lead you both have the same time to dodge it.
    most stupid reaction you could give

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    just because you suck at dodging anti lead rockets doesn't mean they need to take it out. plebs. i can dodge all anti lead rockets no problem 400 ping +

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    [lead] is a tag you know. It's a legit tag that can be used in events such as dodgeball to make it bearable.

That being said, I suggest ANY event using any explosive one shots to have [Lead] as a room tag. I witnessed a couple other servers try EX antilead... funny enough how they were shortly removed each instance it happened. Not saying the same will happen here, but at least there are ways around it for events.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    [lead] is a tag you know. It's a legit tag that can be used in events such as dodgeball to make it bearable.

That being said, I suggest ANY event using any explosive one shots to have [Lead] as a room tag. I witnessed a couple other servers try EX antilead... funny enough how they were shortly removed each instance it happened. Not saying the same will happen here, but at least there are ways around it for events.
    the lead tag makes it so that ANY weapon u use in the game u have to lead, that includes hosts with 200 ping to someone needing to LEAD someone with a shotgun because rockets and nades are part of the game

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I think the point they were trying to make is that if the main complaint is about events then it's easy to turn off for the rocket or grenade only type events. Thereby rendering any argument based off that irrelevant. So it comes down to non event rooms in that case.
    Last edited by S1lent; 03-16-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Remove both for cookies.

Weren't they meant to be lead?

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    the lead tag makes it so that ANY weapon u use in the game u have to lead, that includes hosts with 200 ping to someone needing to LEAD someone with a shotgun because rockets and nades are part of the game
    My argument was referring to events that don't use any other weapon times EXCEPT explosives such as Run from Nade/Dodgeball/W2W etc. As such, using [Lead] would be beneficial with no downsides to such events. Of course I considered what [Lead]'s full potential was, as such, most other events shouldn't use it.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We need more votes to decide whether we should keep anti-lead for rockets/grenades or remove it.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We need more votes to decide whether we should keep anti-lead for rockets/grenades or remove it.
    Best thing to do is announce when the player count peaks. (300+)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I'm still surprised they made rockets anti-lead.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information