Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, so now that i've calmed down a bit, i want to know why the snipers are nerfed.

When i started playing FGunZ snipers were overpowered, after that they were nerfed to balance them with snipers. In my opinion they actually were balanced until a couple days ago. In the recent update, snipers were nerfed AGAIN. Can someone tell me the point of that? They are COMPLETELY useless atm. I know they are going to be update in the next patch, but i think distance - dmg ratio is complete horsesh*t. It just doesn't make sense to me. With this update you've also given campers the chance to kill you easier, now that is annoying. How does it even make sense that you have to shoot someone 20 times from a close distance and 2/3 times from a far distance. There are only a few people on this server that can actually snipe a bit. So what is the point of nerfing them? If you dont want any snipers in a room, just put a [SGO] tag in the title. That's the whole point of them right?

Could you please rethink this update... And if you have any explanation about this, please tell me because i have an awful brainfart here.

Thanks for the attention people.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Bunny (03-13-2016), Eran (03-13-2016), ijramist (03-13-2016), MsSwag (03-13-2016), Natalie (03-14-2016), Tenax (03-29-2016)

Thread Information