Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, so now that i've calmed down a bit, i want to know why the snipers are nerfed.

When i started playing FGunZ snipers were overpowered, after that they were nerfed to balance them with snipers. In my opinion they actually were balanced until a couple days ago. In the recent update, snipers were nerfed AGAIN. Can someone tell me the point of that? They are COMPLETELY useless atm. I know they are going to be update in the next patch, but i think distance - dmg ratio is complete horsesh*t. It just doesn't make sense to me. With this update you've also given campers the chance to kill you easier, now that is annoying. How does it even make sense that you have to shoot someone 20 times from a close distance and 2/3 times from a far distance. There are only a few people on this server that can actually snipe a bit. So what is the point of nerfing them? If you dont want any snipers in a room, just put a [SGO] tag in the title. That's the whole point of them right?

Could you please rethink this update... And if you have any explanation about this, please tell me because i have an awful brainfart here.

Thanks for the attention people.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Bunny (03-13-2016), Eran (03-13-2016), ijramist (03-13-2016), MsSwag (03-13-2016), Natalie (03-14-2016), Tenax (03-29-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The distance > dmg feature was planned for over a year but not integrated until a couple of days ago.
    The scope delay will be reverted to what it was before (300ms, instead of 1100ms now) and the minimum damage that snipers will deal from a close distance will match the damage of revolvers. If you still don't like that then I'm afraid there's nothing much we can do about it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Fay (03-13-2016), Natalie (03-14-2016), Syzygy (03-14-2016)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    this distance dmg thing is best update everrrrrr
    now people wont RUSH in the enemys base with SNIPERS well some do and the people who do this are stupid.

6. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Scarfather (03-13-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    its ur time to shine campers with no actual skills

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Fay (03-13-2016)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    its ur time to shine campers with no actual skills
    i dont think u know the point of a Sniper Rifle.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I still can't understand how people can consider something that is passively banned in CWs anything balanced at all. Anything of that nature will consistently see balance tweaks in attempts to make them as balanced as possible compared to the other weapons-- in sniper's case, a shitton of nerfs and a few rebuffs until it's done right; especially for a fully custom weapon type.

Face it, shit's gonna be unbalanced until the time they EVER consider re-adding them back into CW. Just enjoy the fact you can even use them in the first place.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Dante (03-14-2016), Jetman (03-14-2016)

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The distance > dmg feature was planned for over a year but not integrated until a couple of days ago.
    The scope delay will be reverted to what it was before (300ms, instead of 1100ms now) and the minimum damage that snipers will deal from a close distance will match the damage of revolvers. If you still don't like that then I'm afraid there's nothing much we can do about it.
    This actually the first time, I actually like what you say. RIP. Hopefully this time it will stick and no more nerfs, If anything just more buffs if its really horrible. Just don't hope you have to be super far away to get the original damage output.
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-14-2016 at 02:10 AM.

J.

Country
    Thanks
    they just ****ed snipers up, they dont want snipers, snipers are now useless
    mamame el guebo como dice el prieto

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    just remove snipers completely and save your time.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are practically useless now if you are not good in it..... might as well add it back to CW

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information