Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Raiku has been banned.
    As for the rest couldn't see anything wrong..

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Bible
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Raiku has been banned.
    As for the rest couldn't see anything wrong..
    You couldn't see anything wrong because you're friends with them, if it was clan "Best" you'd ban without questioning.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-21-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Big report & a tricky one at that, I've been through the evidence / followed them around FGunZ.

Raiku has been banned evidentially in your replays and also a previous report he was using a shotbot. Within time his points will be removed from Rose clan ranking once the 7 day period has passed and he hasn't made a successful appeal.

Invade / whitex6panda - Both characters are one of the same person now his play/shots/damage are way to inconsistent for me to be 100% certain he's using any form of hacks, someone who hack's as hard as he's being accused of I would expect consistent play in terms of damage output and hitting like he's got an increased hitbox region, shots you'd expect for him to hit he misses and then shots you wouldn't expect him to him because he's unable to hit the easier shots, he ends up hitting, his play style in general is spammy almost like he's relying on the luck of his shots rather than precisely aiming then which throws off the possible use of 'Shotbot' like Raiku. (Your youtube video showed his preciseness the slightest tip shown he'd shoot/hit)

Nysage - Now Ommadawn suggested the user was using a form of ESP, upon watching the replay I beg to differ, he played like an average clanwarrer in terms of positioning himself to cover certain parts of the map, noticing that this clan also play using Team Speak or Skype is very easily to mistake how a user would know where another user is for ESP since the team on the end of the headset could be instruction key parts as to where/when the opponent was or last were. His general damage output was average and sometimes below/above average but same can be said for your own team mates in all the replays, their are moments when you'd see your own team player dealing high amount of damage for shots you wouldn't expect to deal such damage (No I'm not suggesting your team is hacking) Ideally I feel the new anti lead could be the culprit as myself feels like I've made an improvement in damage dealt to users.

Spiderman - User was only relevant in 1 replay, nothing out of the ordinary about the user and there's a lack of evidence required to report him.

Lingo - Meh typical rusher, rushes in like some kind of god hoping to hit hard fast to drop his opponent and ends up being dropped. There's one round he manages to drop a user quickly but other than that he's kinda ass in comparison to player dropping him multiple of times.

Other users are standard players and unworthy of a comment.

I feel this Rose / Best thing is getting out of hand in general both clans accusing each other of hacking or DDoS, if it's happening then there's not much we can do as it's very hard to proove who'd doing it as both clans are reporting to us Gm's that different members of each clan must be doing it. Please in future if you're going to also report Rose or in fact any other player the correct evidence is provided we require 4 screenshots for each clan war replay you provide ideally 1 screenshot from each round to get a better feel for their general ping throughout the entire recording as pings may drop or rise.

This report has been sat for awhile now and need to be dealt with so we can move past this some any other GM that wishes to take input do so accordingly within the next couple days or due to the fact no GM has been 100% about a user being unlegit other than Raiku the thread will be closed and we'll await any further reports you may want to post (correct evidence provided)

Also next time ensure you watch the replays, there are rounds which last a whole 5 seconds, waste of time, be sure of your replays before uploading everything from your replay folder.
    Last edited by Notorious; 03-20-2016 at 02:03 AM.

Bible
    Seems like there's a big defensive position for rose when they're obvious hackers. You can't just come here simply and starting beating the best players in GunZ in general. These guys have been banned in the past for their hacks and now they just come back from a long break and start beating people? Not only that but its confirmed they tried to get hacks as I've exposed, and they have complete protection by Tomer. Which is utter bullshit. Lol. They're ddosing, they're hacking, they're killing this server considering none of us can play due to the constant DDoS attacks. I understand why some of you won't do anything, but at this point I'm questioning Dave and why he isn't doing anything for the greater good of his server..?

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    Seems like there's a big defensive position for rose when they're obvious hackers. You can't just come here simply and starting beating the best players in GunZ in general. These guys have been banned in the past for their hacks and now they just come back from a long break and start beating people? Not only that but its confirmed they tried to get hacks as I've exposed, and they have complete protection by Tomer. Which is utter bullshit. Lol. They're ddosing, they're hacking, they're killing this server considering none of us can play due to the constant DDoS attacks. I understand why some of you won't do anything, but at this point I'm questioning Dave and why he isn't doing anything for the greater good of his server..?
    I understand your frustration however just because a players has hacke before does not mean they're going to do it again. Exposed who for trying to get hacks? Peter? 3 years ago and since he hasn't a single point in Rose or played a CW is kinda stupid to use that as fuel for your motive of having them banned. Not every player in Best have a good past themselves, there are users who are/have been banned for hacking/attempted hacking but we dont consider them 'scum' who are forever gonna be hackers.

In regards to DDoS not everything is as it seems, you are all blaming Rose but evidentally there's more to it, you should try asking members amoungst your clan about who's gathered their Ps and made what I consider a threat by sending them then list of who's IP they have because it funny how those players have also been DDoS.

Report declined, since the 2 other remaining GMs haven't stated their opinions on the matter. Feel free to gather more evidence and report again ensuring there is correct evidence not just throwing every replay in a folder.
    Last edited by Notorious; 03-21-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information