Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    This is my first and second time making a sig. Any tips to improve?

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to Oculus for this useful post:

Stuwadie (03-17-2016)

la flame's Avatar icantteachuhowtoslowdance

Country
    Thanks
    keep at it qt ur doing good

Bow to the essie.

Country
    Thanks
    SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTSSSSS. dat 1 looks good

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTSSSSS. dat 1 looks good
    which one there are two lol

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have the original renders for these signatures? If so can I have a look? I wanna see what you did to the image if you don't mind (:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Do you have the original renders for these signatures? If so can I have a look? I wanna see what you did to the image if you don't mind (:
    you just want the psd file?

2 was all smuge and 3 fractals
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4348SwRpyW...uarepants..png
    Last edited by Oculus; 03-17-2016 at 02:51 AM.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    For the first time it's a good attempt. Some hints though, make sure you remove all unnecessary / unwanted areas of a image before placing it over a background as you can see on the first signature there are a lot of red areas from the original render that should really be removed.
    Also you must have noticed you didn't blend the text well with the background, you can do that by just lightly color smudging.
    Furthermore when placing a image onto a dark background make sure you set the blend mode to Screen.
    There are other things but for now just remember these few things, and if you want to work on the signature more and improve it with these hints, please show me the improvements, if you like it the way it is then that's fine this is just my opinion ;p
    Last edited by #1Chef; 03-17-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    For the first time it's a good attempt. Some hints though, make sure you remove all unnecessary / unwanted areas of a image before placing it over a background as you can see on the first signature there are a lot of red areas from the original render that should really be removed.
    I didnt really see any parts to remove tbh. Yea, the text is really bad for both I didnt spend much time on it. I'm going to leave this one as it is and do another one. Thanks for the criticism I'll keep your advice in mind.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    i like the first one alot,the text and box could've been better

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    You need to work on your renders.

1st Signature,I noticed you used the render as a background but you didn't smudge it too well,also the burn on the render made it look more plain and it really looks like without it,you could've add something to sparkle out or tip off the render off of the plain background. You need to work on your focal point and make it look like it's more about the render,right now it looks plain and technically speaking---you don't have a render since it's pasted along with the background. The tip-off background of the text as well doesn't even stand out and can barely be seen by us(I bet some even didn't notice). As for the blue focal and design added on the sides and top of the render,it could've been with light red or something,blue contradicts your theme and doesn't seem to fit in(especially for a Spiderman render).
    I see you use basic texts and it's ugly asf so if you wanna slay the text download fonts and install them @ www.dafont.com

2nd Signature-
    Smudging is not enough to call it a signature,you need C4Ds and design but I understand you just began to discover the wonders of GFX. However,I noticed your 1st signature of Spongebob,you sharpened it all up and it doesn't look nice,you sharpened it too sharp and it made its way for the render to plain it again(like the 1st signature). I'm guessing the 2nd Spongebob signature is the original one without modifying it to sharpen. It looks better but open your mind and creativity so you can discover more of yourself via art. Nice try for a first timer though you have a lot to learn and welcome to the gfx world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information