Innovating Freestyle GunZ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:FGunZ JJANG

Suggestion description:
    THERE SHOULD BE AN ANOTHER JJANG IN THE EVENT SHOP.
    FGunZ JJANG SHOULD BE LIKE VIP JJANG, ON THE TOP AND INSTEAD WRITTEN FGunZ IN STYLE.
    THEN THERE WILL BE TWO JJANG IN EVENT SHOP AS WE ARE BORED OF THAT CROWN JJANG.
    IF THIS GET APPROVED IT WILL BE GOOD.
    THANKYOU FOR READING.

IGN:Schellen,TaxFax

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    wouldn't hurt, so y not

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Schellen View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:FGunZ JJANG

Suggestion description:
    THERE SHOULD BE AN ANOTHER JJANG IN THE EVENT SHOP.
    FGunZ JJANG SHOULD BE LIKE VIP JJANG, ON THE TOP AND INSTEAD WRITTEN FGunZ IN STYLE.
    THEN THERE WILL BE TWO JJANG IN EVENT SHOP AS WE ARE BORED OF THAT CROWN JJANG.
    IF THIS GET APPROVED IT WILL BE GOOD.
    THANKYOU FOR READING.
    Dave will decline it for sure.
    This is a certain useless idea, there are two jjangs already available in the game and you say "WE are bored of that crown jjang" You don't represent the community, you just represent yourself, you can't say "WE" cause you don't know if everyone is actually bored of the crown, think before posting something as dumb as this

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i want dave his face as a jjang

no joke

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Evanescence View Post
    Dave will decline it for sure.
    This is a certain useless idea, there are two jjangs already available in the game and you say "WE are bored of that crown jjang" You don't represent the community, you just represent yourself, you can't say "WE" cause you don't know if everyone is actually bored of the crown, think before posting something as dumb as this
    Well to be honest, JJANGs are always cool at first but just end up being annoying. ''we'' got bored of the crown JJANG cause barely anyone is using it anymore.
    This idea isn't that dumb, just quite useless cause people will stop using JJANGs anyway once they realise how annoying using one can actually be.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Well to be honest, JJANGs are always cool at first but just end up being annoying. ''we'' got bored of the crown JJANG cause barely anyone is using it anymore.
    This idea isn't that dumb, just quite useless cause people will stop using JJANGs anyway once they realise how annoying using one can actually be.
    Yeah I totally agree with you. Kinda missed the old JJang (version 6.8). And btw how about we change the VIP JJang too since it looks kinda ugly to me tbh. Make VIP JJang look like v6.8 JJang (Laurel design) but make it into gold and put a VIP on it (better font). (Sorry to whoever that created the JJang ;_; )

Banned

Thanks
    Oke, its sad you guys deleted the negative reactions, whats that good for....
    we don't need it and we've seen more like this suggestions so dave with decline it for sure.

now gg and go delete it again cuz its not a positive reaction!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
    Yeah I totally agree with you. Kinda missed the old JJang (version 6.8). And btw how about we change the VIP JJang too since it looks kinda ugly to me tbh. Make VIP JJang look like v6.8 JJang (Laurel design) but make it into gold and put a VIP on it (better font). (Sorry to whoever that created the JJang ;_; )
    I miss it too (the blue/cyan/green-idk what to call it cause colourblind), not the orange one :c.
    The font and the design was fine, hope we still have a copy of that original one to bring back some nostalgia.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I miss it too (the blue/cyan/green-idk what to call it cause colourblind), not the orange one :c.
    The font and the design was fine, hope we still have a copy of that original one to bring back some nostalgia.
    I don't mind to see the oldschool JJANG back in the game as another JJANG that people can buy for event points.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Pigglet (03-23-2016)

Thread Information