Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    No ragrats Cnc Welcome

Last edited by Pharaoh; 03-19-2016 at 02:57 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I do not like it overall.. why?
    Either the background is a full image or you added some random yellowish bar over it which looks super random..
    The font you used for "its more fun in" doesn't fit the font with the logo (the font of the logo is called Levi Brush).
    It also looks like you just pasted the render on the of the rest without any edge editing, effects or smoothing.

Honestly I could only give it a 2/10 at most for the bare effort, feel free to tell me otherwise what you did do .

3. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

la flame (03-19-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I do not like it overall.. why?
    Either the background is a full image or you added some random yellowish bar over it which looks super random..
    The font you used for "its more fun in" doesn't fit the font with the logo (the font of the logo is called Levi Brush).
    It also looks like you just pasted the render on the of the rest without any edge editing, effects or smoothing.

Honestly I could only give it a 2/10 at most for the bare effort, feel free to tell me otherwise what you did do .
    Tadadadang counting error of cnc.......
    1% correct.

I made everything,the rocks putted on side,the broken bus and made a little effect on it twisting it sideways,the sun light,the buildings. The background is a smoke effect with brown mixed(you should know that in photoshop pretty simple) and little leafs above buildings. Blended it all and wallah so it looks like everything is blended(that means I did very good which means 10/10). Thanks huehue

Well,maybe 9/10 'cause I didn't know the font of fgunz(that's your 1% correct cnc ) but I didn't aim to make it the same it'll look like it's not even a customized text.

Thanks
    Bump! Edited:Font changed to logo font. Thanks StephanM

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Still I think you should do more with that yellow section, maybe some fading on the edges at least.

Thanks
    Still I think you should do more with that yellow section, maybe some fading on the edges at least.
    Which edge?
    Like this?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaethon View Post
    More like (see circle and lines), at least that's how it looks like those lines are going -> you should soften the edges of the yellow bar so it looks smoother and maybe adjust the colour of the green door (which happens cause of the yellow overlay or w/e layer effect was used)

Thanks
    More like (see circle and lines), at least that's how it looks like those lines are going -> you should soften the edges of the yellow bar so it looks smoother and maybe adjust the colour of the green door (which happens cause of the yellow overlay or w/e layer effect was used)

http://puu.sh/nM73U/9d1d2e03e4.jpg
    Yeah I've noticed that made it really quick so if you really want it perfect here it is:

P.s: What are you gonna do to it

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    I don't really like the black and white figures in the front or the capital text in "Its more fun in" Other than that it looks dope.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Thread Information