Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Would personally find more lit music than that but other than that it looked good.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i vomit

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Man why the **** you have to use so many shit on a frag movie nowdays.
    Slowmo,Effects,Dizy shit like come on.
    Why don't you just keep it clean? A good resolution, a good Sync, a good Song, some good Frags, a good Crosshair is all you need.
    The more you add the worse you are making it and you give people more reasons not liking it.

Perfect's Avatar P̃ᶒᵲᶂᶒɕȶ

Thanks
    Skilly nub

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Man why the **** you have to use so many shit on a frag movie nowdays.
    Slowmo,Effects,Dizy shit like come on.
    Why don't you just keep it clean? A good resolution, a good Sync, a good Song, some good Frags, a good Crosshair is all you need.
    The more you add the worse you are making it and you give people more reasons not liking it.
    because I can; you see, its up to your personal opinion, but I cant watch clean frag movies, unless I know the person and actually want to watch the frags, what keeps me watching most of the time is the effects, is the editing and what u mean nowadays, its been like this for quite a while now x3

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Oculus View Post
    Would personally find more lit music than that but other than that it looked good.
    yeah, I didnt spend much time picking the music, I just chose what I thought would be an alright background
    Last edited by Skilly; 03-21-2016 at 06:28 PM.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    how to be skilly

1. Put a song and random slowed down walking with no sync to the song at all.
    2. ??????

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    I personally dont think you need twixtor for gunz clips because recording at 120 fps (if you can) fully slowed down or slowed down enough it looks better than twixtor IMO. It was good none the less to me.
    Give me credits for showing you and teaching you, you ****ing pleb

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    how to be skilly

1. Put a song and random slowed down walking with no sync to the song at all.
    2. ??????
    theres a tiny little bit more to it, the song is not meant to be synced, as I already mentioned, Im testing different stuff around

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Don't just throw clips and call it a frag with a garbage set of effects, learn how to properly perpetuate an edit and how to give something presentable then post it on forums, not even sure if you're the same guy or not but you can check my channel for a few examples, if you'd like for tutorials I can make a short video or link you some

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Don't just throw clips and call it a frag with a garbage set of effects, learn how to properly perpetuate an edit and how to give something presentable then post it on forums, not even sure if you're the same guy or not but you can check my channel for a few examples, if you'd like for tutorials I can make a short video or link you some
    alright, well I will try to get some of my own frags, since I cant open the ones before the newest update, work on something over the easter which maybe more people can enjoy, but if you can link me some guides that be pretty cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information