Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks
    hello just upload the ss of the long long long range of shotgun.... nobody got the time to see ur replay

Carlo's Avatar LOSER! No Cat in the Hat!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    hello just upload the ss of the long long long range of shotgun.... nobody got the time to see ur replay
    LMAO! It's in the dropbox. hahaha, It should be downloaded on sendspace.com

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    I'll let the developers side on this change. Since this is a suggestion. However test my theory first.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    I'll let the developers side on this change. Since this is a suggestion. However test my theory first.
    ??? Why cant u just upload the ss?? ezier for every1 to see the range u r talking abt lol....

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    try to download your video on sendspace.com It might be declined..

Thanks
    Firstly, is skillmap the ONLY map big enough to test this incredible range you are talking about? If it is, then it doesn't matters, cuz no one except random newgens ezpz plays there and they don't use shotguns, they use op weapons like snipers or sprays GG

Edit: Because throughout my entire journey in fgunz, my shotguns has never ever outranged a sniper. So what you are saying is very dubious to me. Of cuz, I've never played in random newgen ezpz maps like skillmap... And of course, if shotgun indeed really have this incredible range you are saying, I doubt reducing the distance of shotguns will have any big impact on fgunz. I mean, who uses shotguns to hide, and run as far as possible, further than the range of sniper(which no one noes how far is it) then begin shooting the enemy. LOL Not to mention, if you have 10/10 aim, you will need probably 30shots to kill the opponent (Assuming you have godlike aim and all hit a far far far far range moving target).
    Last edited by Fearsome; 03-21-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Firstly, is skillmap the ONLY map big enough to test this incredible range you are talking about? If it is, then it doesn't matters, cuz no one except random newgens ezpz plays there and they don't use shotguns, they use op weapons like snipers or sprays GG
    Exactly!

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    If I am aware this has something to do with the Anti-Lead,I don't understand why u can hit by a very far range with 9 damage and with a small range you can still deal 9 dmg too so it doesn't have a logic in it. What I'm saying is they should fix the anti-lead properly and this will be auto-fixed too. I heard the anti-lead got worse.

9. The following user said thank you to Pharaoh for this useful post:

Natalie (03-21-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    No.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

11. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

la flame (03-21-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information