Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    If there was an Official RuneScape Private Server for Freestylers World. Would you be interested? Having a RSPS may increase the community for FGunZ and the RS Server. Let your thoughts out!

Poll Thread: http://strawpoll.me/7261073 / https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?t=93817

RS3 Server:

Spoiler!

OSRS Server - Clean Framework No content.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Natalie; 04-02-2016 at 10:01 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Natalie for this useful post:

SkyWodka (03-22-2016)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    I would play it.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Had it before wasn't super, only if you have a big start with say max x10 exp it could work, the issue here is that it should not get too big before Jagex would sue us, unless you have certain paperwork for it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Had it before wasn't super, only if you have a big start with say max x10 exp it could work, the issue here is that it should not get too big before Jagex would sue us, unless you have certain paperwork for it.
    x10 exp rates are good, usually I go for x15. Could start with just all PVP with spawning till server gets more acceptable to be a economy type deal. But Jagex only comes after people who are making profit off it. Also Jagex are in the works of being sold, since China Miners are in process of buying out the entire company. There are some big servers out there with like 200-500 people and haven't been shut down.

As for gathering player to the server, it would be quite easy since theres alot of advertising & toplist sites. With a server like this, could easily get alot at the start.
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-21-2016 at 02:29 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    x10 exp rates are good, usually I go for x15. Could start with just all PVP with spawning till server gets more acceptable to be a economy type deal. But Jagex only comes after people who are making profit off it. Also Jagex are in the works of being sold, since China Miners are in process of buying out the entire company. There are some big servers out there with like 200-500 people and haven't been shut down.

As for gathering player to the server, it would be quite easy since theres alot of advertising & toplist sites. With a server like this, could easily get alot at the start.
    Spawn servers suck.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    lets get sued by jagex

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    lets get sued by jagex
    The server wouldn't be touched if not receiving donations. However if they donate towards FGunZ, should be just fine. Though if the community dislikes the idea of having another game up on the website for more players on fgunz and the new server. I would possibly try it my self and see what I can get.
    Last edited by Natalie; 03-21-2016 at 03:19 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Natalie for this useful post:

Stuwadie (03-21-2016)

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    lets get sued by jagex
    does jagex care don't think so there are to many private servers.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Feel free to make a base start, I am sure we can come up with something if you guys have actually set up a small server with things to do.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I would play providing there was a good amount of players pull, the RS community amoungst FGunZ is relatively small and trying to build a new player base with the current server like Ikov etc would be hard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information