Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Notorious;

Famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed

Greetings Freestylers some of ya'll have probably heard what's happened and some may have not, regardless it's pretty easy to figure out, banned in game and demoted to grey on forums.

Let's get one thing straight it was not for hacking, however whilst doing what I did which evidently got me banned/demoted, let's say by doing what I did, I had learnt few things about players amongst the clan war scene, although they may appear as 'top tier' players, let's just say there's more to it. However don't worry 'top tier' players I'm not here to reveal names, eventually I would of done once I'd gathered every bit of evidence to have ya'll wiped off the server but unfortunately for myself I was exposed as 'corrupt' which relinquished me of being able to obtain a sufficient amount of stuff to ensure your bans. I have my fingers in allot of pies is a fitting quote.

Bible - I applaud you, you took me down, but read what I've said above you talk high and mighty, how you despise hackers, that you will expose them but yet play along side some yourself, you probably know which players I'm referring to as so will everyone of them who read this. Noticibly anyone that hacks must be banned unless they're involved with you because again I know the few home truths amongst you group of friends.

Now let me set one thing straight, everyone on this forum who is having suspicions about ZoneStyle, stop he's doing nothing but was is expected of him as a GM and he's doing a fine good job at its you don't see what goes on amongst staff chats to understand that he does everything he can to find the unlegit.

To the other GM's keep doing what you're doing, you are all the last reminder of players worthy and mature enough to hold the posion as Game Moderators, I look amongst the community and honestly can only see a few others who may be beneficial however everyone else would ruin FGunZ.

Dave / Mcsic both of you guys are the best administrators to ever run a GunZ server, I've bounced around a few in my years of playing GunZ and none are ran with professionalism like this one is, ya'll care about the players, staff and treat everyone as equal.

Every other staff member I grew close with and have laughs with keep doing you, your all a family and keep this server alive without you all doing what you do this server would fall.

With this I request a forum ban, everyone is entitled to what they wanna say/post but I myself know the 100% truth, I set out to be a king and came out as a pawn instead. My only apology is that what I set out to accomplish failed and resulted in the demise of Notorious.

Farewell Freestylers.

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

BARBARR (03-28-2016), BoboGr1nd (03-25-2016), Bunny (03-22-2016), Camel (03-22-2016), KingOnGunZ (03-24-2016), leafstyler (03-28-2016), lex210607 (03-24-2016), Linzor (03-22-2016), Michi (03-22-2016), Ommadawn (03-23-2016), Stuwadie (03-22-2016), ZoneStyle (03-22-2016)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Im sad you didnt mention my name under the best player exist but w/e pce man sad that shit ended up lik this

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Notorious;

Greetings Freestylers some of ya'll have probably heard what's happened and some may have not, regardless it's pretty easy to figure out, banned in game and demoted to grey on forums.

Let's get one thing straight it was not for hacking, however whilst doing what I did which evidently got me banned/demoted, let's say by doing what I did, I had learnt few things about players amongst the clan war scene, although they may appear as 'top tier' players, let's just say there's more to it. However don't worry 'top tier' players I'm not here to reveal names, eventually I would of done once I'd gathered every bit of evidence to have ya'll wiped off the server but unfortunately for myself I was exposed as 'corrupt' which relinquished me of being able to obtain a sufficient amount of stuff to ensure your bans. I have my fingers in allot of pies is a fitting quote.

Bible - I applaud you, you took me down, but read what I've said above you talk high and mighty, how you despise hackers, that you will expose them but yet play along side some yourself, you probably know which players I'm referring to as so will everyone of them who read this. Noticibly anyone that hacks must be banned unless they're involved with you because again I know the few home truths amongst you group of friends.

Now let me set one thing straight, everyone on this forum who is having suspicions about ZoneStyle, stop he's doing nothing but was is expected of him as a GM and he's doing a fine good job at its you don't see what goes on amongst staff chats to understand that he does everything he can to find the unlegit.

To the other GM's keep doing what you're doing, you are all the last reminder of players worthy and mature enough to hold the posion as Game Moderators, I look amongst the community and honestly can only see a few others who may be beneficial however everyone else would ruin FGunZ.

Dave / Mcsic both of you guys are the best administrators to ever run a GunZ server, I've bounced around a few in my years of playing GunZ and none are ran with professionalism like this one is, ya'll care about the players, staff and treat everyone as equal.

Every other staff member I grew close with and have laughs with keep doing you, your all a family and keep this server alive without you all doing what you do this server would fall.

With this I request a forum ban, everyone is entitled to what they wanna say/post but I myself know the 100% truth, I set out to be a king and came out as a pawn instead. My only apology is that what I set out to accomplish failed and resulted in the demise of Notorious.

Farewell Freestylers.
    Not gonna be rude, but you probably deserve to be banned/demoted for what ever happened. Since you sorta abused your powers wildly on me that one day.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Doesent really say why u got demoted but would been nicer if u dropped the evidence u gatherd into this thread i dont know whats going on and ive read all of this and still some what confused but i wish the best towards you connor and hopefully u will get unbanned ingame and forum sad to see another great GM leave when george left the server sufferd too en i hope now that you are gone that the server will not suffer from this take care connor and maybe till next time

Bible
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Notorious;

Farewell Freestylers.
    kid if you have some good legit evidence to prove that someone is hacking on our side report them and get them banned... if its some bullshit i dont care. you say it wasnt for hacking? why are you lying your user id was attached the hack's .dll file including all of rose hence why them and you got banned, yes you did also get banned for corruption.. but no i dont know of anyone on our side hacking lol considering theyre very low ping players to me its easy to spot out which ones hack and which ones dont... and i can assure u they dont hack lol .

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    kid if you have some good legit evidence to prove that someone is hacking on our side report them and get them banned... if its some bullshit i dont care. you say it wasnt for hacking? why are you lying your user id was attached the hack's .dll file including all of rose hence why them and you got banned, yes you did also get banned for corruption.. but no i dont know of anyone on our side hacking lol considering theyre very low ping players to me its easy to spot out which ones hack and which ones dont... and i can assure u they dont hack lol .
    im legit. no user id in dll i have something private

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I already told people that Rose clan was most of the probably say this as "Pro" unlegits since they have been unlegit for quite a long time and never been noticed --- well they thought so. The feud of clan Rose and Best was about who hacks best,not to mention playing unlegit is pretty much the "top tier" clans been doing for a long time. Not gonna drop anything but one staff member in your team(before since you're demoted now) is the only one I've spoken to and I trust him. I could get half of these clan players banned but I couldn't just accuse some people without full evidence. I am sorry for your loss of position and demoted as a grey member,E.L.I.T.E is only for people who deserve it -- as Dave said. Well I guess you're one of the unworthy ones.

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks
    Alright honestly I'm super tired of this fcking bullshit you dumb kids keep fcking talking on this server. You kids have whined about Alex, Brian, Ricky and now even Jordan for ****ing EVER but not ONCE have you ever brought any kindve sufficient evidence against them. NOT ONCE. Every single time it is complete bullshit and yet you still use your gm authority to have him banned because youre a salty little kid. And then You make it a huge ordeal for him to get unbanned meanwhile YOU are hacking ingame with youre Rose butt-buddies.

Noone in our clan is hacking. you and your clan are just salty as ****. And you should be. Because you are trash hackers and everyone knows it. Git gud.
    Last edited by Yune; 03-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    You have done an overall amazing job with a delightful attitude whatever happens, You were an amazing gm, and a really friendly person. I'll always remember those days when you used to come drunk on tinychat alone for hours to sing and dance. Goodbye

Country
    Thanks
    Sad man really sad that ur gone.. You were a Great gm buddy! dont forget that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information