Thanks
    IGN of reported player: M2thak and Sharingan

Reason: aimfix.

Proof/Evidence:

im uploading for my clanmate ''Day'', since he got no acc here and wanted me to report them. i dont need to explain anything . this is just too way obvious and a funny one :p nothing to discuss at all.

oh ye and btw M2Thak is POMPLAMOUSSE

Jugularnotch_20160324_194708.jpgJugularnotch_20160324_194813.jpg
    Last edited by Rocaille; 03-24-2016 at 10:06 PM.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    The shift between their losing rounds & winning rounds looks quite awkward.
    Especially in the first round they won, he aimed the floor more than he aimed his opponent yet he somehow killed him.

I'll let the other GM's to put their input on this.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About Sharingan - Most of the time he was rushing alone and dying, his mate was carrying him. The only suspicious round was the last one, he had some fails with rsing, sometimes he wasn't even rsing which makes it look like it was an auto shot. However, we can't ban someone for 1 suspicious round so it's a no from me.

About M2thak - User is unlegit in my opinion. He had very glitchy movements, his turns were super weird, he've dealt massive damage every round (except of the last one). Should be banned.

Waiting for more opinions.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry but I see nothing wrong in this replay, dont forget it's a 180 ping replay, and I could see whenever they hit / miss when they were fighting you (because you are also 180 ping to Day) and when they were fighting you the damage was normal and nothing extrodinary.
    if you have a normal replay (low ping one) it'd be great! but as for this one is a no from me.
    since it's 2 yes to M2thak and 1 no I will show this report to Dave.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Investigating.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I think they both legit, especially Sharingan. This would be alot easier if it wasn't for the high ping, which I think is the sole reason as to why this might look suspicious.

As for the screenshots about the hacks, I think they were trolling you, altough that's dumb to joke about

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Updated/Edited:

M2thak shots are way off the radar and doesn't seem to add up to how he hits and kills them,however Sharingan is legit to on my perspective. M2thak is the typical rusher type but his shots are really not usual and seems like his really using aimfix.

So for me
    M2thak-unlegit
    Sharingan-legit
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 04-04-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Sharingan looks clear to me, nothing so special about him, his aim and movements were normal and lets not forget it is a high ping replay, so its a no from me.
    M2thak is unlegit to me, WHY?
    Here http://i.imgur.com/qp5OGHR.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/q3Z9Aqb.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/xh1kHlT.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/h2HkemC.jpg you can clearly see him not aiming his opponent at all but the walls and yet his opponent still died somehow. User is definitely aimfixing to me.

Therefore
    Sharingan is a no from me and M2thak a yes.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Giving my input over here;

M2thak Unlegit
    Sharingan Legit

Sharingan missed tons of shots and it didn't register any sort of damage, his gameplay is fine and everyone else pretty much gave out the points that I wanted to gesture out, even when he's a lower ping from M2thak to Day, indicators still show that he hit when he was actually close to the hit, so his hitmarkers were just fine to me.

HOWEVER

M2thak is unlegit;
    To give it precisely I have barely seen any close on-shots from this guy (I know its 180 ping but bear with me), aimfix basically redirects shots to the user whether he has hit the wall or the floor, and so far Zexi has provided the screenshots where he has missed shit ton of shots and yet he manages to pb like a trick (?) with that being said, he's definitely aimfixing for me, I would've loved to play him or even spectate him to give an even more precise statement regarding this player. If this report hasn't been dealt with yet I would like to double-check this.

Yes for M2thak
    No for Sharingan

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    In conclusion of everything written above,
    M2thak is now banned.

Thread Information