Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Scythez's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    Scythez and Tetra Whats wrong being in rose? Were I unlegit? No
    Dont blame me for rose clan
    So you played with them knowing their unlegit? cooperating with hackers?
    And if you answer no to this question you'll simply make a retard out of yourself for your previous post

Country
    Thanks
    Listen LOL I had nothing to do with them as I said I didnt know that they were hacking. so How can I be a Retard makes no sense buddy. And I didnt even know that they had a GM on their side

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks
    I think this guy is legit tho becuase there is ping delay and maybe in his screen he already saw you
    You can see that lollipopbandit physically lands on his back, with his falling direction and speed actually affected by him. There was no point in time where lolipopbandit was in front of him.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    lmfao how is this ***** unbanned

Country
    Thanks
    Listen LOL I had nothing to do with them as I said I didnt know that they were hacking. so How can I be a Retard makes no sense buddy
    "I had nothing to do with them" you had nothing to do with them yet you played with them alot, not seeing that they're unlegit, and now you pop up here and claim that guy is legit? when as you can see yourself, let's say you didn't know they hack, the gunz knowledge you have is below quester level. You should stop else you gonna make a fool of yourself even more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yune View Post
    You can see that lollipopbandit physically lands on his back, with his falling direction and speed actually affected by him. There was no point in time where lolipopbandit was in front of him.
    Yeah What im trying to say is It ''ALSO'' Depends on the ping

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    I died at the dramatic sound effect.
    ikr l0l

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks
    Yeah What im trying to say is It ''ALSO'' Depends on the ping
    Yeah i get what youre saying. Tetra couldve landed in that spot while richhomies ping put him a little bit farther back making it a pb in front of him.

However that couldnt be possible here, because tetra in his perspective physically lands on him. This means that by ping delay richhomie should be even farther forward, not backward. So its definately not ping here.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yune View Post
    Yeah i get what youre saying. Tetra couldve landed in that spot while richhomies ping put him a little bit farther back making it a pb in front of him.

However that couldnt be possible here, because tetra in his perspective physically lands on him. This means that by ping delay richhomie should be even farther forward, not backward. So its definately not ping here.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...prove-your-aim In this link You can see the ping delay in a picture not that accurate but it works

Your right but thats not hitbox Thats aimfix

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...prove-your-aim In this link You can see the ping delay in a picture not that accurate but it works

Your right but thats not hitbox Thats aimfix
    im done, stop commenting holy ****, Robin honestly. Let's honestly pretend you didnt know your clanmates were cheating, then i shall take away every right from you to decide if someone is legit or not. My god do you even know what aimfix is or does? Do you even know what is considered Lawnmower or massive hack? I Highly doubt that. If you would have said "shotbot" i would have clapped my hands and were proud cuz that would actually make sense for once, due to his crosshair turning red-> being on alex-> and his random NON RELOAD SHOT. But no, of course not, you have to come here and claim its aimfix. I dont even know anymore what to say.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information