Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Before I start, I'd like to THANKS STEPHAN for helping me with the bracket, you are the best PIRATE!

So like I promised you, Stephan was working on the bracket making you guys something really special [thank him later] and it's ready now.
    Here's the bracket:

if you can't find your logo you can have a look in here as well:
    http://challonge.com/FGunZ2vs2tgltournament

Match format:

* Team name : player1 player2 vs opponent team: player1 player2 - map - winner

* CrystalLights : ziSkona KujaWarrior vs sgtournyplz : Airadox KCU_F - BattleArena - Empty

* MonkStyle : ^CBoboGrind ^8X^ATra^9Gos^8X vs kek : ^CB^Aun^9ny^1 ^6Perfect^1 - Dojo - Empty

* ayylmao : ^1Titania ^4L^6in^4zor^C vs fat : Rebar SeXyCoiN - BattleArena - Empty

* Berk : Lomani Deal vs no idea for name : ^DMolten^FLava^C ^8iPro^6Malee^0 - Dojo - Empty

* The Chosen Ones : Lines Shun vs TeamKfc : Nofar Ampha - BattleArena - Empty

* Suprematic : ^CZ^9exi^C Regg vs Injury : sungMyth Marionette - Dojo - Empty

* TeamBangs : SkyWodka ^6Fat^C vs SkyLoveSurfen : lamBR cupcake - BattleArena - Empty

* dabes : Darken Crazy vs Team allaru kenbar : Hitler Bumsniffer - Dojo - Empty

You have 1 week to complete your game [till 6th, April], if your opponent is ignoring you please send me a PM and I'll take care of it.
    And if there are any comments or questions or concerns, feel free to private message me by clicking here or private message Ommadawn by clicking here for assistance.

Last edited by StephanM; 03-30-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

2. The following 2 users say thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

Bunny (03-30-2016), Scythez (03-30-2016)

Thread Information