Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Forum/fungz/others:
    Fgunz

Suggestion Title:
    Customisation

Suggestion description:
    For Clan: To allow the clan leader to assign different position to his members? (instead of just the current 3 positions)
    For Interface, Maybe time for new Fgunz interface? We can have a contest and voting..i mean it has been a while since we have a new interface and Fgunz has improved so much.
    For Equipment: Is it possible to have a button/function to allow donators to put all of their donators into the storage?
    Last edited by caine; 03-28-2016 at 08:26 AM. Reason: never follow forum rules.

Carlo's Avatar LOSER! No Cat in the Hat!

Country
    Thanks
    Still the leader and Admin could invite people. zzz

Thanks
    1st 2 suggestion is bad but I really like the last one. A click to put all donors into storage

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    V8 is coming soon and the interface will be changed. You didn't use the format too.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    Third suggestion is the best one tbh. Others seem really useless.

Country
    Thanks
    hahas, the first one its just for me to have fun with my members, might not be useful to those who just cw/tdm without chilling w their mates thru our own game modes.
    2nd one is just to attract outsiders when they install, they see the difference in the interface they will assume that alot improvements have been made. Most of the time, people will just want to get playing real quick without reading the updates information.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by caine View Post
    hahas, the first one its just for me to have fun with my members, might not be useful to those who just cw/tdm without chilling w their mates thru our own game modes.
    2nd one is just to attract outsiders when they install, they see the difference in the interface they will assume that alot improvements have been made. Most of the time, people will just want to get playing real quick without reading the updates information.
    Like I said,V8 is coming with a new interface. Also,most of these suggestions are already suggested before and declined,I don't see any chance of this getting accepted now.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    A new interface will come some day.

Banned

Thanks
    Maybe for clan, you can have another rank "Co-Leader" who has similar powers to the Leader (Give Admins + Kicks) but cannot take control of clan (Delete clan & Change clan name)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Maybe for clan, you can have another rank "Co-Leader" who has similar powers to the Leader (Give Admins + Kicks) but cannot take control of clan (Delete clan & Change clan name)
    That's exactly what the clan administrator does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information