Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    [GLAD] roomtag will automatically take off your items when you first join the room
    i meant without* kek

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    i meant without* kek
    Then you can't.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    You have successfully ruined your server for anyone who glads. Gameplay still feels like its underwater.

No [ng] tag, bye glad duels. No [F] tag, hello flooding of BR flip ***s. No [ni] tag, donor element cancer runs rampant.

There's no reason for glads to play on FG anymore and you can be guaranteed that glads will be leaving to greener pastures asap.
    NO ONE wants to play with your BR community of flip spamming donor+donor elements.

Thanks Jetman, (but more so thanks Secrets as the most incompetent game balancer of all time)
    Why do you automatically think I'm the one that did this patch? Ask the devs/owners, I'm pretty much retired already. Mainly due to annoying players like yourself lol.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    The lack of appreciation from some players is so demeaning.

Updates aren't always to everyone's taste that's why they can back roll certain updates to in favour of the community if enough players vote for something. Simply request for something to changed back via a thread and state the reasons why, rather than laying blame on developers who don't get paid for their hard work of trying to keep this game upto date.

Thank you for the update keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Notorious; 04-01-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Jitse the god

Thanks
    Goodjob boys, finally bowgun sound back hhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

^1Riot's Avatar KingRiot Gz

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers nerfed, pls return to normal ((

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Saw some guy in A&D doing pretty well with snipers. Put out like a consistent 900 damage a round in a 3v3. Are they really that nerfed?

Thanks
    Calm down Jeff, "Thanks Jetman" is just an inside joke like "Thanks Obama". You were part of the glad community so every time a patch makes glad worse we blame it on you, you coulda prevented this! As you should know what glads want when you played it competitively.

The kodachi low delay patch was a trainwreck. Kodachis already have a unique gameplay and for whatever reason, the signature kodachi move voidstep was slow and ruined. Replaced by spam slash, there is no timing it's just click spam. You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

A GLAD tag sounds good, so happy to help out. I brought most of the glads to FG so I like to make sure it stays alive. A no donor addition to the GLAD tag would be faaaaantastic but I know that will never happen so we'll be satisfied with having the ng f and ni functions back as a new tag and you can keep the others for events.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Saw some guy in A&D doing pretty well with snipers. Put out like a consistent 900 damage a round in a 3v3. Are they really that nerfed?
    33% of 145dmg or whatever the max is. 50 dmg roughly minimum. The dmg scales linear up to a certain distance and you can quick scope between 2 now. So i can see it happening assuming good aim and spam.
    Last edited by S1lent; 04-02-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Calm down Jeff, "Thanks Jetman" is just an inside joke like "Thanks Obama". You were part of the glad community so every time a patch makes glad worse we blame it on you, you coulda prevented this! As you should know what glads want when you played it competitively.

The kodachi low delay patch was a trainwreck. Kodachis already have a unique gameplay and for whatever reason, the signature kodachi move voidstep was slow and ruined. Replaced by spam slash, there is no timing it's just click spam. You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

A GLAD tag sounds good, so happy to help out. I brought most of the glads to FG so I like to make sure it stays alive. A no donor addition to the GLAD tag would be faaaaantastic but I know that will never happen so we'll be satisfied with having the ng f and ni functions back as a new tag and you can keep the others for events.
    use your time for something else it's clearly they dont give a **** about gladiator.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information