Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BestG View Post
    We literally just want to have a fun legit game. Imagine dealing with manchilds QQing and framing everytime they lose. O wait you're part of Best.

That explains Best got rekt about 30 times without anyone getting dced today and yet Best QQs about hack. First ddos, and now hacks lol? How many more excuses guys?

Now look at what you guys are doing. Either Rakuzan is a bunch of baddies and suck or you guys are swapping.

Geez, I sure hope it's the first one cuz I wouldn't want to even think about you guys swapping.
    at the end of the day we just dont want to get ddos'd. #savegodtommysnet
    Last edited by Tetra; 03-31-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    We literally just want to have a fun legit game. Imagine dealing with manchilds QQing and framing everytime they lose. O wait you're part of Best.

That explains Best got rekt about 30 times without anyone getting dced today and yet Best QQs about hack. First ddos, and now hacks lol? How many more excuses guys?

Now look at what you guys are doing. Either Rakuzan is a bunch of baddies and suck or you guys are swapping.

Geez, I sure hope it's the first one cuz I wouldn't want to even think about you guys swapping.
    you ****ing suck, if Rakuzan had our original players we wouldnt lose to best or your garbage ass

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Rather see this months prize being donated to the DeverlopersFoundation as not being given at all. #PrayForPay

4. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Michi (03-31-2016), Notorious (03-31-2016), Pigglet (03-31-2016)

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks

LOL so when were losing were not getting ddosed.......when we are 4-0ing you guys we seem to be getting hit?...hmmmmmmmm

4-0, look where i am one cw later.....hmmmmm?

Now look at the time I get hit off and compare it to when we finished that second cw.....

One minute after? Yeah im sure you guys had nothing to do with it, its not like you sniffed my ip during those cws or anything? Im sure we are just ddosing ourselves xDDDDD bar4gm!!!!! xDDDD

6. The following user said thank you to Yune for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-31-2016)

Donator

Thanks
    yo hello ddosers if you're here please listen 2 me

i will give up fgunz if you savour my net

pls SOS save me...
    definitely not ex-teshio/carbon/sojin

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingMoe View Post
    yo hello ddosers if you're here please listen 2 me

i will give up fgunz if you savour my net

pls SOS save me...
    isn't there a function that they can't obtain you're ip?
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    /forcenat is a lifesaver :^)
    why not use it fam

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    Moral of the story : Bible4Gm

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Rather see this months prize being donated to the DeverlopersFoundation as not being given at all. #PrayForPay
    Can't you guys see that Best is making up BS and framing us? Holy sht... So, best clan QQs and frame = everyone else has to pay the price?

Does that mean I can do this same sht next month?

Originally Posted by Yune View Post
    LOL so when were losing were not getting ddosed.......when we are 4-0ing you guys we seem to be getting hit?...hmmmmmmmm

https://i.gyazo.com/7ad44b90f17726d4...c1fed0d4fd.png
    4-0, look where i am one cw later.....hmmmmm?

https://i.shikashi.me/pMneb

Now look at the time I get hit off and compare it to when we finished that second cw.....
    https://i.gyazo.com/120d742564746609...1f23250ae3.png

One minute after? Yeah im sure you guys had nothing to do with it, its not like you sniffed my ip during those cws or anything? Im sure we are just ddosing ourselves xDDDDD bar4gm!!!!! xDDDD
    Hi fake yune random or is that you tim?

Looks like we don't need ddos to 4-0 you guys.

http://postimg.org/image/6ri6vvvwt/
    http://postimg.org/image/qams58uod/

Why would we need ddos to rekt you kids when we can easily 4-0 you three times or more..? You're lucky we don't take ss kid and yet you bothered to ss overpowered getting 4-0? LMAOOO Gratz kid you 4-0'd overpowered once and claimed being ddos'd. You're so pro!!!!

Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    you ****ing suck, if Rakuzan had our original players we wouldnt lose to best or your garbage ass
    Van you're a joke... please stop I don't even see you as a threat... You're so bad.. Oh god... Go make some more excuses please...

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    Can't you guys see that Best is making up BS and framing us? Holy sht... So, best clan QQs and frame = everyone else has to pay the price?

Does that mean I can do this same sht next month?

Hi fake yune random or is that you tim?

Looks like we don't need ddos to 4-0 you guys.

http://postimg.org/image/6ri6vvvwt/
    http://postimg.org/image/qams58uod/

Why would we need ddos to rekt you kids when we can easily 4-0 you three times or more..? You're lucky we don't take ss kid and yet you bothered to ss overpowered getting 4-0? LMAOOO Gratz kid you 4-0'd overpowered once and claimed being ddos'd. You're so pro!!!!

Van you're a joke... please stop I don't even see you as a threat... You're so bad.. Oh god... Go make some more excuses please...
    yeah yune's evidence isn't you guys ddosing

we're ddosing ourself

its fun

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information