Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BestG View Post
    Can't you guys see that Best is making up BS and framing us? Holy sht... So, best clan QQs and frame = everyone else has to pay the price?

Does that mean I can do this same sht next month?
    I nor the developers are framing anyone, just trying to pitch in that godly money for the effort we put in you guys .

Banned

Thanks
    Can't you guys see that Best is making up BS and framing us? Holy sht... So, best clan QQs and frame = everyone else has to pay the price?

Hi fake yune random or is that you tim?

Looks like we don't need ddos to 4-0 you guys.

http://postimg.org/image/6ri6vvvwt/
    http://postimg.org/image/qams58uod/

Why would we need ddos to rekt you kids when we can easily 4-0 you three times or more..? You're lucky we don't take ss kid and yet you bothered to ss overpowered getting 4-0? LMAOOO Gratz kid you 4-0'd overpowered once and claimed being ddos'd. You're so pro!!!!

Van you're a joke... please stop I don't even see you as a threat... You're so bad.. Oh god... Go make some more excuses please...
    do you really want to compare how many times we won u and how many times u guys won us? that wont end up well for you.
    the coutnless times u guys added hackers to cw against us and still lost, come on man u guys are a joke and you know it LOL
    Last edited by BlackEyes; 03-31-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I nor the developers are framing anyone, just trying to pitch in that godly money for the effort we put in you guys .
    I never said anything about you or the developers framing anyone...

Originally Posted by BlackEyes View Post
    do you really want to compare how many times we won u and how many times u guys won us? that wont end up well for you.
    the coutnless times u guys added hackers to cw against us and still lost, come on man u guys are a joke and you know it LOL
    Yo let's cw against each other tomorrow.

Tell me who are my "hackers" and I'll play without them. I'll let you play with your "hackers" cuz I don't QQ like you manchilds.

I doubt anyone saw me QQ before =/

Banned

Thanks
    I never said anything about you or the developers framing anyone...

Yo let's cw against each other tomorrow.

Tell me who are my "hackers" and I'll play without them. I'll let you play with your "hackers" cuz I don't QQ like you manchilds.

I doubt anyone saw me QQ before =/
    as long as ur not getting the 100$ u "worked" for

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    split it and let it go, no point on playing the game the way you guys are doing it rn. April the 1st = clean sleeve
    let this game die

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlackEyes View Post
    as long as ur not getting the 100$ u worked for
    Exactly.

You're trying to frame us and get rid of the prize overall.

One thing though... I barely played this month and I'm not going to get the prize... I'm helping my bros out because they deserve the prize and worked hard for them legitly. I'm not doing this for myself.

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks

Why would we need ddos to rekt you kids when we can easily 4-0 you three times or more..? You're lucky we don't take ss kid and yet you bothered to ss overpowered getting 4-0? LMAOOO Gratz kid you 4-0'd overpowered once and claimed being ddos'd. You're so pro!!!!

Van you're a joke... please stop I don't even see you as a threat... You're so bad.. Oh god... Go make some more excuses please...
    If you really dont need ddos to 4-0 us then dont DDoS us?????? Thats pretty much all were asking

This is the guy who says "oh we just want to make peace i swear! Were not ddosing them I swear theyre ddosing themselves!" Then when you call him out suddenly its "you guys are bad we 4-0 without ddos!!!" This is the guy who makes Carlos have to be an inbetween, asking him to come tell us how cool you really are and then turns arround and posts cws of him 4-0ing his own friend who barely even plays anymore xDDD

Banned

Thanks

Kid why you saying my name like I know you, who the hell are you

EDIT : omg your some guy called Mighty from Rivendale or w.e. Jesus christ im so sorry, wasted my time and yours by egoing a nobody.
    Last edited by MrCorpse; 03-31-2016 at 04:45 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to MrCorpse for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-31-2016)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    Kid why you saying my name like I know you, who the hell are you
    Ahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jestatic View Post
    isn't there a function that they can't obtain you're ip?
    apparently forcenat works that way
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    /forcenat is a lifesaver :^)
    why not use it fam
    ????? they have my ip already and it's static(i can't change it)

when i forcenat they can just ddos the ip they already have bookmarked and i still go down????????????????????????????
    ????????
    ? ? ?
    definitely not ex-teshio/carbon/sojin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information