Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thanks
    GodTommy finally came back and as i was welcoming him back.....i realized something very weird happening.....'-' #prayfortetrasnet

2. The following user said thank you to Tetra for this useful post:

GodTommy (03-31-2016)

calvindubie's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    GodTommy finally came back and as i was welcoming him back.....i realized something very weird happening.....'-' #prayfortetrasnet

http://i68.tinypic.com/15d8c9t.png
    party @ godtommys crib

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I nor the developers are framing anyone, just trying to pitch in that godly money for the effort we put in you guys .
    well its not that amazing we would expect some next level advanced technology coming to GunZ just kidding -_-
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Country
    Thanks
    The real question is: Why would we want to frame them and get them banned if we 4-0 them anyways?

If Overpowered were clean players, we would literally have 0 incentive to get them banned. We would actually be losing out on thousands of free points if they no longer play.

It's interesting that the GMs here are reluctant to serve any kind of justice to groups of players that are legitimately in the wrong. It doesn't matter who the individual culprit is, because at the end of the day, the entire clan of Overpowered are associators and enablers of the attacks.

There's no way that all five of the players (Bar, Flacko, Phatcat, RealSone, Asuna) were all ignorant enough to turn a blind eye for 30 clan wars in a row when they played a 5v4 match with one opponent disconnecting.

They all knew what was going on, and none of them opposed it. In fact, it's highly probable they encouraged the attacks.

I'm very interested to see how this all unfolds; I've always been a firm believer in retribution.
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 03-31-2016 at 05:40 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to PrincessNate for this useful post:

Inori (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrincessNate View Post
    The real question is: Why would we want to frame them and get them banned if we 4-0 them anyways?

If Overpowered were clean players, we would literally have 0 incentive to get them banned. We would actually be losing out on thousands of free points if they no longer play.

It's interesting that the GMs here are reluctant to serve any kind of justice to groups of players that are legitimately in the wrong. It doesn't matter who the individual culprit is, because at the end of the day, the entire clan of Overpowered are associators and enablers of the attacks.

There's no way that all five of the players (Bar, Flacko, Phatcat, RealSone, Asuna) were all ignorant enough to turn a blind eye for 30 clan wars in a row when they played a 5v4 match with one opponent disconnecting.

They all knew what was going on, and none of them opposed it. In fact, it's highly probable they encouraged the attacks.

I'm very interested to see how this all unfolds; I've always been a firm believer in retribution.
    s/o to kingshatter for losing to this guy.. the nicest player on gunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    Kid why you saying my name like I know you, who the hell are you

EDIT : omg your some guy called Mighty from Rivendale or w.e. Jesus christ im so sorry, wasted my time and yours by egoing a nobody.
    Hi its me Pride

Remember all those times I rekt you and you got so butt hurt that you went to your boyfriends to back you up?

LOOOOOOOOOL

I'm going to puke... Weaklings acting like they're good makes me puke...

Besides, aren't you a little too late to attempt to be good...?

Oh fk... I realized I just revealed myself

Inb4 Corpse's boyfriends comes in and bash me for him.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Gosh why are they even playing video games if they'd only hack that's so boring lmao

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information