Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    *click for dramatic effect*

Man I never thought I'd be making a thread like this until I had a wife that was pregnant with our 2nd child.
    But here it is, my resignation. I actually wanted to resign in January, but George stopped me and ended up leaving himself, and if you're reading this George **** you ;_;. Anyway, my reason for resigning is because.. it felt like that time. Ya' know that feeling when you've been doing something for so long and you're just like.. ok you need to stop now. And it's not only that, I haven't been contributing to my team which is definitely not fair to them, Miranda, and the administrators. I also have gotten REALLY busy in which you all probably have noticed - sorry for that too. Never actually thought I'd ever get this busy.. to the point where I'm lucky that I've gotten enough time to type this thread. Just know that I have always loved making events for the community - no matter the character I've hosted events on; (william7764, Kintama, Kirby, Kawaii, Fet, Jai, Will, Drinking, ImMirandasBitch, Renegade, Kabisurusuu, Hiyori, Ayano, Sohin, hellsexpense, flexzilla, Joey, Max, Sarah, Laquisha, Sensei, WOWGIRL, Zen, WilliamFate, Olivia, Jenny, Ninja, Murasakibara, Mizuki, Mickey, Kinta, Kyouraku-san, Senjougahara, ****sucker, WHORE, 0, this list can go on much longer but I REALLY don't feel like trying to remember all of my names)
    Anywhore, I really did and still do enjoy being apart of the community; I honestly love you all '_' **** u
    ialsolovedabusingtoohuehueheuheuheuehuehueheuehuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehuehuehueheueheuheuheuehueheuheue

Now let's get to the sappy part everyone looks forward to whenever someone makes these threads, shall we? ,_, seriously, i'm trying to get that part over with. It takes longer than you may think, '-'
    [/CENTER]

Dave
    Spoiler!

McSic
    Spoiler!

Adorable
    Spoiler!

Sonji
    Spoiler!

Note to the Admins/Manager/HET: I'd like to thank all of you for giving me a chance of being a member of the staff team, I honestly look up to everyone of you and you've taught me a lot.

Linzor
    Spoiler!

Ghostt
    Spoiler!

Mex
    Spoiler!

#1Chef
    Spoiler!

Message to my former Event Moderation team: It's been a pleasure working with you all, I honestly am gonna miss you guys. @Linzor and @Ghost, gonna miss you two the most since we all got ET at the same time (
    http://puu.sh/gMZF9/d50a04377f.png) - pink buddies never forget. hold down the future ETs yall!!11

Ommadawn
    Spoiler!

Notorious
    Spoiler!

ZoneStyle
    Spoiler!

León
    Spoiler!

Note to GMS: you're all currently doing a great job; keep up the good work. u all r awesome kkkkkkkkkkkkk k k k kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

EpicKLF
    Spoiler!

Resort
    Spoiler!

Message to the Forum Moderation Team: you're all doing a well job of keeping these annoying pricks off of the forum, it could not get any more peaceful than this.

StephanM
    Spoiler!

Jetman
    Spoiler!

ZAIN
    Spoiler!

SecretsOTheP
    Spoiler!

HellSniper
    Spoiler!

Irahnik
    Spoiler!

Linear88
    Spoiler!

Note to developers: you're all doing a great job at keeping the game as up to date as possible (Eventhough this is like a 2000 game lol) and you're all really cool ok. dave/mcsic appreciate u all!1!11
    Funny moments:

APRIL FOOLS BITCHES YA BOY AINT GOIN NOWHERE
    Last edited by Michi; 04-01-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    kid add my name and **** your troll

Wazz's Avatar PhD in terrorism

Country
    Thanks
    how much time did you waste to troll us

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    how much time did you waste to troll us
    I made this before George resigned and recently found it.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    You applied for gm, who u think u were gonna fool boi, or should I say rival? lek

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    I made this before George resigned and recently found it.
    best april fools thread so far though
    I got fooled

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I was happy, then I read the last line in your post.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following 12 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

#1Chef (04-02-2016), BARBARR (04-02-2016), braazts (04-01-2016), Bunny (04-02-2016), Camel (04-01-2016), Kristoper (04-01-2016), lex210607 (04-02-2016), Michi (04-01-2016), Notorious (04-02-2016), Rami (04-01-2016), Resort (04-02-2016), xPeace (04-07-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Dave x William

Bible
    i dont think anyone cares... about an ET.... or any staff members in general.. e.e

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Same man. FeelsBadMan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information