Loyal

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Keldeo (with color)

Reason:Scamming and disturbing users
    Hello there ladies and gentleman, thank you very much for this chance to report a very very nice man. Actually, he got 1 warn for begging and disturbing players he was banned for two years and unban cause of the years past.

This pictures will provide a very good deed to ban Keldeo (with color).
    He said he tested me because I retrieve it once, but i did not.. He automatically gave back my account to me and he said, wow your good. It means hes afraid to be ban and too sad he already moved twice. Enable to have a strong evidence, the sacrificial of my account was given. I gave it to him be cause of the three permanent donation inside may be enough -- other conversations occur below the belt. Beware this person my fellow developers, im just afraid to lose another server again like IJJI. God Bless us all, may the odds from pit collides.
    Proof/Evidence:
    1.jpg2.png3.png4.png
    Suggestion description:Well, it's hopeless to say that my account will be resting for a few days, years, or maybe forever. But... I don't want to be leftover ofc. A very nice and well punishment for a fake VIP member:Keldeo (with color) hacks x3 Limit Breaker, begging, coins scamming. Actually, he's a seller that can tame your players in a small amount of coins, believe it or not -- this kind of person are the ones have a liabilities in order to take down a server.

Signed,
    EnglishBad

- - - Updated - - -

This is it

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately i can't take any actions because there's no evidence that he was doing it in-game. We've changed our rules and there is no punishment for people who try to scam because everyone who plays fgunz knows that we do not support trading/selling/buying. So if anyone still decides to do it, it's his own risk and we will not support him if he gets scammed. Also, your screenshots could be edited. Not to mention that it happened outside of fgunz anyways so it's still your own responsibility.

I got some complaints about this user but evidence is needed.
    Declined.

Thread Information