Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Both bad so?
    1v1 punk?

Banned

Thanks
    Holy pro teach me plzzz

Banned

Thanks
    still better than taint, ****ing snitch.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    Good job mate. That guy is super rude, and just talk's trash 24/7. Just don't bring donator swords and 1v1 him. He don't like FgunZ Supporters.
    lol you mean you still haven't learned the rules of gladiator? bring a donator sword to a room with me again, I dare you. the result will be the same as before. I'll kill you in one insta lol I told you dude, get a rusty sword and I just might let you enjoy the game and i'll stop flipping too. but oh well, your choice. you must like getting ownd i guess.

As for the__Stink's post: PurpleSwag_20160330_143219.jpg
    yeah, you're not fooling anyone there baddie. You posted a SS of the one where I got bored of your macros and started turtling? not that hard to kill someone that holds block the entire fight. I see you're having fun with the SS of the fight I let. But now, let's have a look at the SS of the one before that, shall we? oh dear...that looks really bad LOL I mean 24-6 is a huge owning. not to mention I sparred vire, jeff, limits and kingofgunz before you so how long did you think i'd tolerate your annoying incorporation of macros in a 1v1 fight against me? GG you're still bad. heard you challenged ab again today and got ownd rofl. when will he learn....its so funny though, not a single gladiator replied to your post lmao. I also see you blurred out your IGN just so you could be yourself (aka the__Stink) and non-bow sworders like usual and still get owned. GL making another alt.
    Last edited by TGIF; 04-05-2016 at 01:02 AM.

the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    lol you mean you still haven't learned the rules of gladiator? bring a donator sword to a room with me again, I dare you. the result will be the same as before. I'll kill you in one insta lol I told you dude, get a rusty sword and I just might let you enjoy the game and i'll stop flipping too. but oh well, your choice. you must like getting ownd i guess.

As for the__Stink's post: PurpleSwag_20160330_143219.jpg
    yeah, you're not fooling anyone there baddie. You posted a SS of the one where I got bored of your macros and started turtling? not that hard to kill someone that holds block the entire fight. I see you're having fun with the SS of the fight I let. But now, let's have a look at the SS of the one before that, shall we? oh dear...that looks really bad LOL I mean 24-6 is a huge owning. not to mention I sparred vire, jeff, limits and kingofgunz before you so how long did you think i'd tolerate your annoying incorporation of macros in a 1v1 fight against me? GG you're still bad. heard you challenged ab again today and got ownd rofl. when will he learn....its so funny though, not a single gladiator replied to your post lmao. I also see you blurred out your IGN just so you could be yourself (aka the__Stink) and non-bow sworders like usual and still get owned. GL making another alt.
    who's this mokujkin fello??? no idea who that is

and nice photoshopped screenshot, you really are salty about your loss

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    randommsssssssssssssssssss

9. The following user said thank you to Flora for this useful post:

the__stig (04-05-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by the__stig View Post
    who's this mokujkin fello??? no idea who that is

and nice photoshopped screenshot, you really are salty about your loss
    actually i could care less. and see how the saltiness triggered in you after i posted that SS? yea...not fooling anbody bruh

Bow to the essie.

Country
    Thanks
    Teach me senseiiii

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information