Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Monthly clan rewards.

Suggestion description:
    Well, i'll explain. This would be great and helpful!

When you play Clan war. You're automatically making CW points you can see it on the Website, It is a bit hard to make a lot of CW points but not impossible.

Players will need at least 500 or 1000 CWpoints(whatever they decide) to get the monthly clan rewards.

Look:

I suggest:

Clan award. Rank 1: 150 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 2: 100 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 3: 50 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).

Or

Clan award. Rank 1: 200 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 2: 150 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 3: 100 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).

I think this server never had a clan rewards like this. Players will love!

PD: Only a character from the account is available to get rewards on a Clan.

Explanation:

You can't receive two rewards from the same clan with the same account, like i got two characters on the rank 1 and my two chars got 500 points, You will receive only 1 award.

Only a character from the Account is available to receive rewards from a clan, though you can make 500 points in other clan and receive the Rewards from the other clan.

If i make 500 points on the 'Rank 1' and 500 points on the 'Rank 2' with different chars, Automatically i will receive 150 from the 1 + 100 from the 2 = I should win 250 coins.

This is just a suggestion, though, i know I can't force the staff about how much coins they have to give.

Greetings!

Last edited by Lordfrankish; 04-04-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added some suggestions.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lordfrankish View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Monthly clan rewards.

Suggestion description:
    Well, i'll explain. This would be great and helpful!

When you play Clan war. You're automatically making CW points you can see it on the Website, It is a bit hard to make a lot of CW points but not impossible.

Players will need at least 500 CWpoints to get the monthly clan rewards.

Look:
    http://i.imgur.com/FHZ5gr0.png

I suggest:

Clan award. Rank 1: 300 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).
    Clan award. Rank 2: 200 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).
    Clan award. Rank 1: 100 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).

I think this server never had a clan rewards like this. Players will love!

PD: Only a character from the account is available to get rewards on a Clan.

Explanation:

You can't receive two rewards from the same clan with the same account, like i got two characters on the rank 1 and my two chars got 500 points, You will receive only 1 award.

Only a character from the Account is available to receive rewards from a clan, though you can make 500 points in other clan and receive the Rewards from the other clan.

If i make 500 points on the 'Rank 1' and 500 points on the 'Rank 2' with different chars, Automatically i will receive 300 from the 1 + 200 from the 2 = 500

This is just a suggestion, though, i know I can't force the staff about how much coins they have to give.

red part is bullshit.
    other part would be nice ^^

PS: nice esp

Thanks
    @Olifant
    So u propose only 1 character from the account is available to get rewards?

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    full support!!!!!!!!! plus this will decrease the amount of hackers in cw!!!!!

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Isn't that already a thing? Except leader gets the coins

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    No it can be distributed as per the clan points !

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deidara View Post
    No it can be distributed as per the clan points !
    That's is 1 days worth of cw, they'd be giving out free coins /declined

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    Isn't that already a thing? Except leader gets the coins
    This way should be helpful, because every player from the clan who has the 500 CWpoints will get his own rewards.
    Last edited by Lordfrankish; 04-04-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    500 points is nothing you can get 500 points in the first week, and 300coins is way to much

Best signaturee by Amaethon

Thanks
    Originally Posted by navinboy View Post
    500 points is nothing you can get 500 points in the first week, and 300coins is way to much
    Like i said it is just a suggestion, So u propose 1000 CWpoints?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information