Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Monthly clan rewards.

Suggestion description:
    Well, i'll explain. This would be great and helpful!

When you play Clan war. You're automatically making CW points you can see it on the Website, It is a bit hard to make a lot of CW points but not impossible.

Players will need at least 500 or 1000 CWpoints(whatever they decide) to get the monthly clan rewards.

Look:

I suggest:

Clan award. Rank 1: 150 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 2: 100 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 3: 50 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 500 points to get reward).

Or

Clan award. Rank 1: 200 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 2: 150 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).
    Clan award. Rank 3: 100 Coins per person (You'll need the amount of 1000 points to get reward).

I think this server never had a clan rewards like this. Players will love!

PD: Only a character from the account is available to get rewards on a Clan.

Explanation:

You can't receive two rewards from the same clan with the same account, like i got two characters on the rank 1 and my two chars got 500 points, You will receive only 1 award.

Only a character from the Account is available to receive rewards from a clan, though you can make 500 points in other clan and receive the Rewards from the other clan.

If i make 500 points on the 'Rank 1' and 500 points on the 'Rank 2' with different chars, Automatically i will receive 150 from the 1 + 100 from the 2 = I should win 250 coins.

This is just a suggestion, though, i know I can't force the staff about how much coins they have to give.

Greetings!

Last edited by Lordfrankish; 04-04-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added some suggestions.

Thread Information