Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lordfrankish View Post
    Like i said it is just a suggestion, So u propose 1000 CWpoints?
    1,000 points is really op that means you need to win 500 clan wars for this points(For 2s) and 100 5s wins for 1,000 points.
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 04-06-2016 at 12:41 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I actually like the idea to buff the requirement to win per clan participant, this way people have to dedicate a bit into the game instead of grinding a day or two at the end.
    To add something extra, we should add a point decay to the system, where you have to play a minimum of 1 clan war in order to avoid point decay (decay could be 10 points per day for example, though this is only a solution for early rushers).

Perhaps we should set up a registration button on the website where it would give a check at the begin of the month to participate in the monthly event (so we have active logs of who joins the "game of $$").

3. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Lordfrankish (04-07-2016)

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I actually like the idea to buff the requirement to win per clan participant, this way people have to dedicate a bit into the game instead of grinding a day or two at the end.
    To add something extra, we should add a point decay to the system, where you have to play a minimum of 1 clan war in order to avoid point decay (decay could be 10 points per day for example, though this is only a solution for early rushers).

Perhaps we should set up a registration button on the website where it would give a check at the begin of the month to participate in the monthly event (so we have active logs of who joins the "game of $$").
    At the end there will always be the same winners who'll be stacking the $$.
    I don't like this idea. I think there are better ways to reward the winning clan.

After all, they quit with rewarding people for the moment.. If they would do something like this again there will be no diffrence.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quacks View Post
    At the end there will always be the same winners who'll be stacking the $$.
    I don't like this idea. I think there are better ways to reward the winning clan.
    I am just throwing in idea's unlike you are..
    If you have better idea's, post them to make it more "equal".

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    wait, so if this gets approved.. all I have to do is become friends with one of the rank 1 ****boys. never CW and still gain coins because im in their clan? or do you need to personally gain points yourself... like let's say; only the top 3 point gainers of said clan get the coin reward...?
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    how about settinga tournament up every month that the top 8 clans of the month will participate.?

8. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Boostage123 (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    I am just throwing in idea's unlike you are..
    If you have better idea's, post them to make it more "equal".
    I was more thinking like opening a new " shop " on the website.

Donation shop > Event Shop > Clan Reward Shop

If it didn't took so long so create your own armor with your own emblem/logo on it, that would be a great idea I think.
    Something such like that, I've already posted my idea towards Dave.

I've been throwing idea's aswell where you don't even know anything from..

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    wait, so if this gets approved.. all I have to do is become friends with one of the rank 1 ****boys. never CW and still gain coins because im in their clan? or do you need to personally gain points yourself... like let's say; only the top 3 point gainers of said clan get the coin reward...?
    You gotta earn points yourself.

Originally Posted by Quacks View Post
    I was more thinking like opening a new " shop " on the website.

Donation shop > Event Shop > Clan Reward Shop

If it didn't took so long so create your own armor with your own emblem/logo on it, that would be a great idea I think.
    Something such like that, I've already posted my idea towards Dave.

I've been throwing idea's aswell where you don't even know anything from..
    There was an idea once to make a CW shop with, CW rewarding sets (cosmetic obv).
    But it never came through for w/e reason..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    This is what used to be, which I think was not a great idea.. Would end up with the same winners over and over again, who would be stacking coins.
    I can know back then when Alpha was this alive.

Originally Posted by ChocoBarB View Post
    how about settinga tournament up every month that the top 8 clans of the month will participate.?
    Isn't clan war a little tournament itself already? You can **** up in a real tournament, if you don't have you're day or w/e..
    That's why I like clan war, you can still catch up even tho you have " bad " days too.

You gotta earn points yourself. There was an idea once to make a CW shop with, CW rewarding sets (cosmetic obv). But it never came through for w/e reason..
    Never heard of it, sorry for my unawareness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information