IGN of reported player:ijjiRayon

Reason:uc/floating/hitting hard from long range

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...%2F8nJEOJPCj4Q
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jdjc0

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Fellow TGM's
    This is Dangergirl aka the hitboxer I banned earlier but due to our patch, the replays were not working
    however, he was unbanned recently because of that^

that's him playing, ijjiRayon is Dangergirl

I will watch the replay again, I highly doubt its UC because our patch makes some players float, I'm gonna check for other stuff
    This guy is most likely hitboxing, looks like he never learned his lesson

Dave also said that anyone banned for stuff such as hitbox should not be unbanned until 6 months have passed during his ban period, which means he should be re-banned again
    However, since we can't dwell on the past, I'll be checking the replays and spectate the player.

EDITED:

Wasn't as obvious but
    I'm only doing my part from 1 replay, the user is hitboxing and not UC'ing in my opinion for the following reasons:
    • PB's really hard from distances and keep in mind he's not using donor's (only 1 of them)
    • Does corner shots (I'll post a screenshot below of what I mean)
    • Toggles it between high and low values each game

Spoiler!

^This is one example of many that you can find in the replay btw

Of course, my word isn't definite, so I'll wait for my colleagues to leave their opinions on this too
    Last edited by Taint; 04-04-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I've watched the replays a numerous amount of times and I honestly didn't see any signs of uc, Movements were pretty normal and he didn't float at all from my side. About the hitbox, its honestly hard to judge whether if he used hitbox or not, I only saw 1 or 2 suspicious moments and I personally think that it was just lag, so its a no from me.
    I will wait for other tgms/gms input.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I'm going with Taint here and will say that I do believe he's hitboxing. Wasn't too obvious but there were a few moments where he did use it, especially against you and I'd assume because he had a grudge against you or something.

Here's an example from your first recording which I found kinda interesting.

Killed him with that shot.

So ye I do believe he's unlegit.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I will just put my opinion to show everyone my perspective.
    I couldn't see anything related to UC tbh, user is not floating and have normal movements.
    As for hitbox I still say no, you see, since Watchmeplay (with colors) and IjjiRayon have 100 ping to you means when they face each other there is no distance at all, in other words we can see how IjjiRayon is really playing, when he hits or miss and I noticed his aim, he has a pretty good aim like 1 miss out 10 shots, problem is against you is a 100 ping record so we have a distance means we can not see when he really hit you or miss you.
    Watching his gameplay vs watchmeplay convinced me that user is legit and report should get declined.

this is just my opinion and different point of view, waiting for more trials and official gms to reply.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I will just put my opinion to show everyone my perspective.
    I couldn't see anything related to UC tbh, user is not floating and have normal movements.
    As for hitbox I still say no, you see, since Watchmeplay (with colors) and IjjiRayon have 100 ping to you means when they face each other there is no distance at all, in other words we can see how IjjiRayon is really playing, when he hits or miss and I noticed his aim, he has a pretty good aim like 1 miss out 10 shots, problem is against you is a 100 ping record so we have a distance means we can not see when he really hit you or miss you.
    Watching his gameplay vs watchmeplay convinced me that user is legit and report should get declined.

this is just my opinion and different point of view, waiting for more trials and official gms to reply.
    It's not always the case when both of them when they're a 100 to the replay owner meaning it's low ping to each other, if you spectate him in-game you'll see absurd hits
    Not to mention if my old replays worked he didn't even try to hide it
    This time, he tried to hide it

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I agree with ZoneStyle,he doesn't show any signs of neither UC nor Hitbox.
    About hitbox,he shoots normally versus the players who is near him/low ping to him as I see on the screenshots they quite have similar ping with WatchMePlay and HellaGood so I think its just some distance ping shots. He also has a pretty good aim he doesn't shoot randomly and he misses only a few shots,most of his shots are point blank too and as I observed his aim is only good in point blanks and short distance battles but if you go far away from him he doesn't do any odd or out of the ordinary shots.

So in my opinion,it's a no for me.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I watched both replays twice and I didn't see any floating or any sign of UC, his movements looked fine to me, so that's a no for UC.
    As for Hitbox, he had a couple of suspicious shots in both recordings especially the 2nd fight of the 2nd recording, thought GUCCI most likely had distance lag to him because he was only 26 ping to you, but it wasn't enough for me to believe it was hitbox. I also saw what Pharaoh mentioned, he hits most of his shots in short distance fights, when the enemy was further away he tend to miss.
    So both Hitbox and UC is a no for me.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Currently investigating whether or not ijjiRayon is guilty of underclocking/hitboxing.

Given the screenshots he is above 100 ping to you -- which is affecting where he is hitting, as well as his movements.
    But I'll by Taints theory by spectating him in-game; since there were acouple of absurd shots in this replay.
    I'm not gonna believe it until I see it.
    When I do, I'll upload them here for evaluation (if this report hasn't been handled by the time I have come up with the replays).
    Last edited by Michi; 04-05-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Butters.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...mOEsjhw3wtqtu8

I honestly saw no signs of hitbox/underclock in these replays - and since I'm round 70 ping with him you can notice the shots are indeed closer.

Compare the two; once again, consider the ping difference in the replays provided.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information