Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    this bug has been here since the beginning of gunz. but ok ill let sergio know ty
    No I agree with you men. When I watch my own replays when I recorded frags, because my aim is so horrid, I often times flick shot to aim at someone and it doesn't show the full animation in the replay so it looks like I shot him without looking at him. But hey even if I said No in the reports, he would've gotten banned still because out voted.

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    No I agree with you men. When I watch my own replays when I recorded frags, because my aim is so horrid, I often times flick shot to aim at someone and it doesn't show the full animation in the replay so it looks like I shot him without looking at him. But hey even if I said No in the reports, he would've gotten banned still because out voted.
    it even happends more when its recorded by someone else, should be fixed in order to prevent futher incidents like these

2016 new tgms be like:

Country
    Thanks
    Sergio is one of the most legit player in this game yet he got banned?? I can't agree more with Robel in this one Makes no sense Not to offened the gm trails but this is a bad sign if u guys cant spot hackers u will ban those who are legit. and unban those who are unlegit.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to WhoAreYou for this useful post:

ijramist (04-05-2016), Pigglet (04-05-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i believe in the system

Bible
    hey... if the vote was 5/2... he shouldnt be banned consdering atleast 25% of the GM's thought he wasnt hacking. in a court of a law... if one out of nine jurors object... they have to find a new set of jurors, not just give a case guilty. stupid... -.-

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    Sergio is one of the most legit player in this game yet he got banned?? I can't agree more with Robel in this one Makes no sense Not to offened the gm trails but this is a bad sign if u guys cant spot hackers u will ban those who are legit. and unban those who are unlegit.
    I have heard from a staff member(not stating his name) that he has a bad reputation for aimfixing(well known for it),would you like to defend on your account?

Country
    Thanks
    First of all there is something called ping distance. Which makes them have ping delay between each other and for those of you who doesn't know that.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...prove-your-aim

Here u go for those of you who doesnt know how ping delay actually works here it is.
    Scroll down to section ''II leading'' U can see in the picture how it works.
    Anyway its not 100% accurcate.

Thanks for reading!

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    First of all there is something called ping distance. Which makes them have ping delay between each other and for those of you who doesn't know that.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...prove-your-aim

Here u go for those of you who doesnt know how ping delay actually works here it is.
    Scroll down to section ''II leading'' U can see in the picture how it works.
    Anyway its not 100% accurcate.

Thanks for reading!
    Uhm buddy we're running on Anti-Lead here not Lead.

10. The following user said thank you to Pharaoh for this useful post:

Boostage123 (04-05-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Uhm buddy we're running on Anti-Lead here not Lead.
    U must be really new at this its not about anti lead or Lead this is actually how it works for those who have big ping distance. actually im not talking to you with this I rather speak with tomer about this

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    uhm buddy we're running on anti-lead here not lead.
    ahahgahahahahahahahahahahuaohaaaahahahahahahahahhaaaahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

2016 new tgms be like:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information