Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    I've been knowing Sergio for years........ he never hacks LOL kids just so shit when a ***** thats good 3-4 shots them they go into RQ/Panic mode the era of legits being treated like unlegit smh #RIPMYBOISERGIO

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    U must be really new at this its not about anti lead or Lead this is actually how it works for those who have big ping distance. actually im not talking to you with this I rather speak with tomer about this
    Uhm let me explain to you further(facepalm),The distance ping that you are talking about doesn't necessarily mean you have to hit the air just to get him damaged(that is what is stated in the thread you linked). This was an old thread made before Anti-Lead blew up,"06-13-2010" is the thread's post date. I know you're desperate to get your old folk back to play. I see why you pick tomer to handle this since he said no to the report? Anyways,I wont be dealing with this anymore. I think this is a matter I wont wanna be in with considering the ego you guys have. Thank you for your cooperation though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fragrance View Post
    I've been knowing Sergio for years........ he never hacks LOL kids just so shit when a ***** thats good 3-4 shots them they go into RQ/Panic mode the era of legits being treated like unlegit smh #RIPMYBOISERGIO
    Man the new gms are prety new at this stuff lol look at the picture between day and sharigan and the others its like 180 ping

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Fragrance View Post
    Man the new gms are prety new at this stuff lol look at the picture between day and sharigan and the others its like 180 ping

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Uhm let me explain to you further(facepalm),The distance ping that you are talking about doesn't necessarily mean you have to hit the air just to get him damaged(that is what is stated in the thread you linked). This was an old thread made before Anti-Lead blew up,"06-13-2010" is the thread's post date. I know you're desperate to get your old folk back to play. I see why you pick tomer to handle this since he said no to the report? Anyways,I wont be dealing with this anymore. I think this is a matter I wont wanna be in with considering the ego you guys have. Thank you for your cooperation though.
    I think you need to watch that rein video again.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This thread is useless, if you want your friend unbanned make an appeal, talking about it here won't get you anywhere and will only make his life harder when he comes to make the appeal due to the drama you're causing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information