Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks

rofl how could they ban sergio, are they really that terrible at spotting hacks LMFAO, whos next? Bible?

2016 new tgms be like:

Country
    Thanks
    robel for gm

3. The following user said thank you to Mackenzie for this useful post:

Boostage123 (04-05-2016)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    If you disagree with the decision made by the other game moderators, feel free to tell Sergio to appeal with a well explanation countering the replys given in the report.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, bible is next because he asks me for $20 all time.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    If you disagree with the decision made by the other game moderators, feel free to tell Sergio to appeal with a well explanation countering the replys given in the report.
    what is he supposed to say rofl? you new tgms didnt even give a valid expalanation , justt in short ''his able to hit well so ban''.

Shouldn't be staff if you dont know ANYTHING about the effects of ping distance
    Last edited by Boostage123; 04-05-2016 at 01:56 AM.

2016 new tgms be like:

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    what is he supposed to say rofl? you new tgms didnt even give a valid expalanation , justt in short ''his able to hit well so ban''
    Evidence of some screenshots were provided and with the replay supporting the said matter. We take these reports seriously and watch it in every angle. The vote was 5 yes and 2 of us said his not. As you see,we replied providing some screenshots of where his shots are placed/impacted but hits the target somehow. If you think he is legit feel free to make an appeal and we will re-investigate the issue if necessary but I don't think it's necessary for us to re-investigate since it is clear to see that we've worked on it already with a lot of time in hand so prove and explain to us why we should re-investigate in an appeal. Thankyou.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't be staff if you dont know ANYTHING about the effects of ping distance
    Sharingan has only a bit of difference with M2thak's ping yet his shots doesn't seem to be affected by the distance ping.
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 04-05-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    To give it precisely I have barely seen any close on-shots from this guy (I know its 180 ping but bear with me), aimfix basically redirects shots to the user whether he has hit the wall or the floor, and so far Zexi has provided the screenshots where he has missed shit ton of shots and yet he manages to pb like a trick (?) with that being said, he's definitely aimfixing for me, I would've loved to play him or even spectate him to give an even more precise statement regarding this player. If this report hasn't been dealt with yet I would like to double-check this.
    -Taint

This guy doesn't even know what aimfix is and still wanna put his opinion here? LMFAO.

The reason why it might look like he was hitting the ground was simple because of a replay bug, which i also almost got banned for by people who had
    no idea what hacks were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgV0oPffjV4

here is a video sir, hopefully this will you give you some knowledge on your future reports

2016 new tgms be like:

Thanks
    To give it precisely I have barely seen any close on-shots from this guy (I know its 180 ping but bear with me), aimfix basically redirects shots to the user whether he has hit the wall or the floor, and so far Zexi has provided the screenshots where he has missed shit ton of shots and yet he manages to pb like a trick (?) with that being said, he's definitely aimfixing for me, I would've loved to play him or even spectate him to give an even more precise statement regarding this player. If this report hasn't been dealt with yet I would like to double-check this.
    -Taint

This guy doesn't even know what aimfix is and still wanna put his opinion here? LMFAO.

The reason why it might look like he was hitting the ground was simple because of a replay bug, which i also almost got banned for by people who had
    no idea what hacks were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgV0oPffjV4

here is a video sir, hopefully this will you give you some knowledge on your future reports
    The video was Published on Nov 19, 2015
    Since you provided this information,you might have a chance for it to be re-investigated but we have to confirm to Dave if this bug has been fixed or not,then we will see what we can do. For now,all you can do is to stay calm and tell him to make an unban appeal and let him explain himself. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    The video was Published on Nov 19, 2015
    Since you provided this information,you might have a chance for it to be rejected but we have to confirm to Dave if this bug has been fixed or not,then we will see what we can do. For now,all you can do is to stay calm and tell him to make an unban appeal and let him explain himself. Thank you for your cooperation.
    this bug has been here since the beginning of gunz. but ok ill let sergio know ty

2016 new tgms be like:

Thanks
    this bug has been here since the beginning of gunz. but ok ill let sergio know ty
    Sent this to Dave,he'll deal with this from now on so please cooperate with him and don't ego anymore about it. Stay calm and state what's necessary so he'll handle this from now on. Thanks for your cooperation once again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information