Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    CnC please. I'm trying but I just can't seem to find a good text or placement. Plus I know the picture is too bright, I personally think it took some of the color away. Feel like I should redo this and maybe get those jagged blurry lines in the right corner out of there. Tips and help are much appreciated and you will receive a like! Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings a little. I need it to learn if i'm terrible at this.

Last edited by Spy; 04-06-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Aito's Avatar Anthony

Country
    Thanks
    Dear Spy,

This is more of a personal preference, but I find that society now and days definitely prefers a widescreen based profile. We are going from 1920x1080 to even more widescreen based monitors/TVs. That being said, your signature (preference) should follow the same principal. Another tip: everything definitely lost color, the main focus in this signature is Mario, make him stand out! Make two layers of this photo, one for mario and one for the background, edit the background so it makes Mario vibrant. The text itself should also blend into your signature instead of being just a black text, that will absolutely make it more dynamic.

Best regards,
    Last edited by Aito; 04-05-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Aim high and work hard, everyone is a "lazy genius".
    IGN: Aito

Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aito View Post
    Dear Spy,

This is more of a personal preference, but I find that society now and days definitely prefers a widescreen based profile. We are going from 1920x1080 to even more widescreen based monitors/TVs. That being said, your signature (preference) should follow the same principal. Another tip: everything definitely lost color, the main focus in this signature is Mario, make him stand out! Make two layers of this photo, one for mario and one for the background, edit the background so it makes Mario vibrant. The text itself should also blend into your signature instead of being just a black text, that will absolutely make it more dynamic.

Best regards,
    Thank you.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I see many improvements! I see you applied everything we CnC'd. It needs more practice and try to search for more tutorials. This is way better than the first one so for the second one it's a great work.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    The font. Please. Change it. Now.
    other than that, good one

Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    I see many improvements! I see you applied everything we CnC'd. It needs more practice and try to search for more tutorials. This is way better than the first one so for the second one it's a great work.
    Thank you so much! I'll keep working at it! You guys helped me a lot.

Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    The font. Please. Change it. Now.
    other than that, good one
    Lol I know the font was the most terrible idea I've had in 24 years of living haha. Thank you for the feedback!

Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Any more CnC?

Thread Information