Thanks
    make it like kick snitch
    XXXXX user started the vote to kick YYYYY

2. The following user said thank you to Hetfield for this useful post:

Bunny (04-17-2016)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    If anything like in the previous posts were to be suggested, might I suggest adding a "Reason for" option queue as well? People getting blindly kicked because little Timmy is getting rekt and doesn't want to keep dying to the same person is pretty ridiculous, wouldn't you agree?

I'm not saying this would be a foolproof option by any means, but it definitely would help giving players that extra second or two to see why Player X is getting kicked-- rather than blindly pressing the Y key immediately like it's actually any of their business.

I am okay with reinforcing the kick system so that it will disallow alternate characters from joining, but can we have it so that the new kicking system doesn't punish players who do no wrong in the first place?

Wazz's Avatar PhD in terrorism

Country
    Thanks
    Or maybe a 5 mins delay after each kick..?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Kick the user once..if he won't get kicked then you can't kick the same person again. Make it this way.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    If anything like in the previous posts were to be suggested, might I suggest adding a "Reason for" option queue as well? People getting blindly kicked because little Timmy is getting rekt and doesn't want to keep dying to the same person is pretty ridiculous, wouldn't you agree?

I'm not saying this would be a foolproof option by any means, but it definitely would help giving players that extra second or two to see why Player X is getting kicked-- rather than blindly pressing the Y key immediately like it's actually any of their business.

I am okay with reinforcing the kick system so that it will disallow alternate characters from joining, but can we have it so that the new kicking system doesn't punish players who do no wrong in the first place?
    what prevents kicking a person for forcelagging even though all he did was repeatedly kill the guy kicking?

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Or how about make it so you can't vote kick the same user in a row?
    This will be better.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    what prevents kicking a person for forcelagging even though all he did was repeatedly kill the guy kicking?
    The initial idea for "reason for X" is to give a players a heads up on why someone is getting kicked. Again, this doesn't ensure that all players will take a moment to see "Welp, he IS doing THAT so Y I guess", hell-- most non-english players would probably hit Y if they saw "For hacking" without even second guessing because they might not know any better, but it would reinforce several other players to take a second on why someone is getting kicked.

I'm only suggesting what can vaguely be put in to replace the current system. It doesn't have to be exactly as suggested, but one can build from it to make it a much cleaner and more optimal way of kicking players who actually deserve it.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Sounds to me like some fundamental changes would need to be made. A few things come to mind. The issue of if you have a vote or not to use. Do you get x amount of votes or not, how are votes allowed and what conditions prevent voting (time between votes, consecutive votes on the same person, prevent kicking staff ect). At the end of the day if the majority of the room wants someone gone and they vote, whether for a good or bad reason its going to happen. There are also cases where someone deserves to be kicked but it fails. So you have a sort of dilemma between those two situations where you should and shouldnt allow multiple attemps to kick.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Last week we kicked a lot of things,
    If it Admin or people.
    Good suggestion.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You do know you can just go in a normal quest by yourself and still get a free vote..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information