slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Hey there ya'll!

It's been a while, but I'd like to ask you guys to help me out by testing a custom competitive map for CS:GO.

I've been working on a custom monastery themed map for a few weeks now, and we're at a stage where we have a whitebox layout worthy of being tested by external people. It's nowhere near a finished product, it's mainly a few boxes and hallways that shape a level.

I'm looking for people that are willing to test the map in 10 man lobbies, and can look past all the unfinished sections in the level. We're open for suggestions and feedback, and you'll have the privilege as one of the first external testers to review our map for us. If you're interested, let me know below so I can set something up.

You can check out the map on the workshop here, or look for "de_monastery" in the CS:GO workshop. Hopefully we can get some 10 man lobbies filled with freestylers up and running in the near future!

Cheers,

Slug
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Do you often play CS 1.6 ?

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    ill load it up when ill log on cs go but , i think the objects http://prntscr.com/aoird0 should be changed to other ones since its dont look that professional

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    will download it from workshop soon and test it out.

keep it up rob aka slugbaldy

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Cheers guys

@choco, the point of the orange box textures is so that they'll be easy to change after testing. Once we're done with testing, those boxes will be replaced by actual objects. You'll come across plenty of those in the map (=.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Cheers guys

@choco, the point of the orange box textures is so that they'll be easy to change after testing. Once we're done with testing, those boxes will be replaced by actual objects. You'll come across plenty of those in the map (=.
    want to play ? :p

Thread Information