Problems updating? Add gunz.exe and launcher.exe of FGunZ to the exception list of your anti-virus and make sure to run Launcher.exe as administrator!
An update has been applied today. This update contains a bunch of changes suggested by the community.
Below is a list of all the changes.
- Anti-lead has been removed for explosions.
- A new FPS counter has been implemented.
- Added a small performance optimization
- Fog color in infected is now black.
- A button to clear your inventory has been added to the inventory and shop interface. It will not delete:
- Donation items
- Event items
- Any items you have equipped
- Rented items or consumable items
- Whenever your friend has logged in, a notification will be displayed. If the friend is in your clan as well, the clan message will be ignored.
- A [GLAD] roomtag has been added which contains the functionality of the following roomtags: [F], [NG], [NI].
- The [EX] roomtag can be used in the normal channels again.
- The [EX] roomtag will now also disable smoke grenades and flashbangs.
- The smiley 8) has been changed to B| to fix smileys appearing in messages.
- Some missing and outdated item icons have been added.
- The in-game chat can now be muted by staff members as well.
- Whenever you get agent error or -- ping, you should still be able to chat with anyone in the game.
- The maps Dungeon, High Haven and Island Temple have been added to CW.
- HP and AP spawn healing values have been changed to match IJJI's. They now heal 50 at most.
- When you try to start a game and someone is not ready and alt-tabbed, their FGunZ window will now flash.
- VIP full room joining change: you can now actually join full rooms with a maximum of 2 VIP's over the players limit.
- When a user is being vote kicked and the user is leaving the game, the user will now be instantly kicked.
- The inventory interface now also has a donation/cash item filter to easily find your donation items.
- A crash in Duel Tournament has been fixed.
- The key to close the channel widget has been changed from C to ESC.
If you encounter any bugs, please post them here or private message Dave or McSic.