Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Just stating my opinion here, what you see in a replay is only from your perspective, the positions of all characters when moving around is not what the other person is seeing on his screen. It's normal that you see on your screen that he's shooting slightly next to you and still hitting you, especially when doing RS/SS.

If I look at the videos that have been posted in this thread, I don't think it's aimfix/hitbox.
    Agreeing with Dave and your ping for him is 90+to 100 and there might be a slight delay of his shots due to the distance ping. I say the user is legit,also about the "Suspicious Last Shots" even the most legit replays we've denied has these kind of last shots(I.E:Chocobar/Ryuu's Report).
    So again,For me,the user is legit.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Agreeing with Dave and your ping for him is 90+to 100 and there might be a slight delay of his shots due to the distance ping. I say the user is legit,also about the "Suspicious Last Shots" even the most legit replays we've denied has these kind of last shots(I.E:Chocobar/Ryuu's Report).
    So again,For me,the user is legit.
    It's impossible to hit such shots that are not even close to me with 90-100 ping !!! it must be very close ...

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by • Bank$ • View Post
    It's impossible to hit such shots that are not even close to me with 90-100 ping !!! it must be very close ...
    EDIT:
    Viewed the replay on both sides and I don't get how he doesn't hit you but you still get some dmg somehow. I change my decision as I dug deep in the case I found some things that could prove my first decision wrong. I also found a history of him doing so but he didn't surrender the hacks,probably why his using it now.

So it's a yes for me.
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 04-10-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Just stating my opinion here, what you see in a replay is only from your perspective, the positions of all characters when moving around is not what the other person is seeing on his screen. It's normal that you see on your screen that he's shooting slightly next to you and still hitting you, especially when doing RS/SS.

If I look at the videos that have been posted in this thread, I don't think it's aimfix/hitbox.
    I've already explained that to everyone hence why I made that reference thread, however, if you look at my screenshots which I've already provided, it should prove what I said earlier.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks

The user is 42 stable ping for me (With some spikes to around 50-60). I forgot about taking a screenshot since it was late last night but I'd like you to spectate him and see if you change your mind.

Because I thought the exact same at first. (He's toggling it to other values as the replays go on).
    Last edited by Michi; 04-10-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

I mean really..

Country
    Thanks
    Furthermore, here is the video I uploaded...

Now what ? He is totally unlegit.

These hits were taken from Lemon's friend replay.
    Last edited by ijramist; 04-10-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I have been looking at this report for like an hour, and I still don't know what to believe. At first I thought he was legit, but now I don't really think so after looking at all the replays, screenshots and youtube videos for like the 32940232 time over.

Taint made some valid points which I think was very self-explanatory so I don't really need to repeat the things he said. But he have already proven us how it looks like to fight someone based on distance, and after watching all of this and especially this post from Taint:
    I've done my part on the investigation, I would like to disagree with my fellow TGM's.
    User is using Aim assist, which is implemented in the hitbox itself as some of you may already know. To put it in a simpler way, it wasn't as obvious because the hitbox was on a lower value and hence why his shots seem to be 'normal'.
    Also, I'd like to add that I reported this guy a while ago and he got banned for hitbox, not to mention "once a cheater, always a cheater" and I do believe that quote is accurate as it stands.

I mean if the guy is gonna try reverse psychology by showing what he can do, at least don't make it obvious..
    Look at his crosshair and how it jumps on the enemy for a split second and goes off of him again, this is basically aim assist.

---------------------------
    Never knew 90 ping difference meant the shot has to be THIS off?

Click here to view the original image of 800x600px.

Hmm, why does it look so familiar though?
    Right, now I remember..

0.25x at 0:06 to see it in the video

Click here to view the original image of 834x477px.

0.25x at 0:20 to see it in the video

Click here to view the original image of 832x478px.

^FYI; He got banned for this.

They look very simliar don't they?

Round 9 - hits are off, hits hard from quite a distance.
    Round 11 - crosshair shakes for some reason (?) possibly aim assist is on

I won't highlight anything more as I think this is sufficient evidence of him hitboxing.
    Yes from me.

----------------
    Edited:
    Apparently lemon's friend 1v1'd this guy as well, here is additional evidence which I've watched as well
    Look at how the guy was winning earlier/dominating but started losing afterwards..?
    The guy literally started dying a lot faster later into the game.
    http://imgur.com/a/dhDMW
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...0H63nV324w442w
    I've come to a decision which is that I think he's not legit. I can't say I have some doubts, especially after that you provided a screenshot that was also 118 ping, and I don't know, maybe it could have gone even a bit further sometimes during the fight. This would have been so much easier if we had the replays from his perspective too.

But ye, final thought is that I think he's guilty.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I have been looking at this report for like an hour, and I still don't know what to believe. At first I thought he was legit, but now I don't really think so after looking at all the replays, screenshots and youtube videos for like the 32940232 time over.

Taint made some valid points which I think was very self-explanatory so I don't really need to repeat the things he said. But he have already proven us how it looks like to fight someone based on distance, and after watching all of this and especially this post from Taint:

I've come to a decision which is that I think he's not legit. I can't say I have some doubts, especially after that you provided a screenshot that was also 118 ping, and I don't know, maybe it could have gone even a bit further sometimes during the fight. This would have been so much easier if we had the replays from his perspective too.

But ye, final thought is that I think he's guilty.
    Good to see you agreeing with all of us sir.
    I believe the whole evidences are pretty good to prove that Almighty is an unlegit player.
    I hope I see the right reply that I wanted to get by the crew.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    User has been banned.
    Thanks for reporting.
    Approved by Leo.
    Last edited by Taint; 04-10-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information