Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    I suggest adding block to the single large swords.
    **** no.
    We could add more damage but make the delay higher to balance it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    It is the weight that is different, you can use weight rings to wear more stuff and you get reduced hp/ap, though I think that the rings should give less weight or more reduction to balance it out.
    lol. no1 really cares about holding guns when playing a gladiator game, so weight doesnt come into effect since guns hold a big part of it

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Adding block to those swords would be pretty cool

4. The following user said thank you to Raphačl for this useful post:

Ricky (04-15-2016)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Block was on them before and it was deemed far too unbalanced so i doubt they will go back to that. I use one regularly (with guns) and it seems fine to me. I cant block shots but i get a little extra damage and range. Im not so sure they need to be changed. Or is this another "glad" only thing?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Block was on them before and it was deemed far too unbalanced so i doubt they will go back to that. I use one regularly (with guns) and it seems fine to me. I cant block shots but i get a little extra damage and range. Im not so sure they need to be changed. Or is this another "glad" only thing?
    if the reason you wear em is for the extra range and damage, why not use the 2x largeswords?

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if the reason you wear em is for the extra range and damage, why not use the 2x largeswords?
    Same range. No prem double sword. I do like using the double sometimes. But there is not as much benefit going from a single greatsword to double greatsword as there is going from a katana to a single greatsword.
    Last edited by S1lent; 04-14-2016 at 12:50 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Same range. No prem double sword. I do like using the double sometimes. But there is not as much benefit going from a single greatsword to double greatsword as there is going from a katana to a single greatsword.
    If we would add a block to the single greatsword, it would be a katana but stronger I guess (think it has more damage as a katana).

As I said before, my solution would be to give the largeswords more damage, more delay and a lesser range to balance it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    going from a single largesword to a x2 largesword means you keep everything but you get more damage though

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If we would add a block to the single greatsword, it would be a katana but stronger I guess (think it has more damage as a katana).

As I said before, my solution would be to give the largeswords more damage, more delay and a lesser range to balance it.
    Personally i am against turning it into a beefed up kstyle weapon. Right now its inbetween kstyle and dstyle.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i would like to see block getting added to single largesword

it was fun tho i even suggested this before

just make damage worse than all the single item katanas or atleast make the training large sword able to block

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information